Chapter Three

**EDWARD POV**
     I was going to have my next class with Mr Herri and so I accompagnied Melody as she got the same class.We arrived five minutes in advance so we started to talk.

"So you came here because of Bella,right?" I asked
"Yeah that's right" she said smiling

Gosh!His voice and his English accent!I understand  now that Bella loves him she thought

I pursued my lips to avoid laughing.

"So what is your story?"he said
"Hummm?"I said.
"I mean your home... the weather where you come from..."he said
"Oh..."she frown "Have not Bella ever told you about the weather in Phoenix?"I asked
''Hum... yes"I said embarass
"Got to the point"she said laughing

I laughed too.

"Well... is Bella...?"I asked

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You are a good guy for her Edward"she said smiling.

But if you ever hurt her I'll beat your ass she thought

"Thanks"I said smiling

She nod and then said:

"She adores the restaurant La Bella Vita"
"Oh thankyou but I don't think it would be a good idea"he said
"Ah of course!You never eat"she said laughing.I laugh too.
"Something else?"I asked
"Hmm she like to watch movie,cinema?"she said but then frown "Well there's nothing interesting at the cinema"
"She liked the beach?"I asked

She shook her head vigorously:

"Never,never talk the beach with her"she said.
"But... there's rumours who said that Bella and the others are going to La Push Beach"I said.

She narrowed her eyes,she was shocked.

"Bella...beach?" She said
"Yeah..."I said

She frown,open her mouth but did not get the chance to talk as Mr Herri was starting to explain the most difficult part in chemisty so she paid full attention.After class she waved at me and went to her locker.

~~~~POV MELODY~~~~

I grabbed my book and went to my next class.The day passed like a blur and it was then the end of the day,Bella and i walked towards her truck,she was listening to her music while I was concentrating of the way I walk or I would have fall down.We stop by the car as Bella was looking at her tires.When an odd sound catch our attention a van was coming in our direction.Then I did something that I never thought I would have done,my brain was quickly working and I push Bella from the direction of the van the first thing I have thought was that she was safe,it it completely matter.After the loud band i have expect me of being dead but I was alive... in the arms of... Jacob?I fainted and when i opened my eyes I was at home on a sofa,Jake was there too.And I ask explanations.He accompagnies me to home where all the questions blurted out.

"How...how have you save me... I mean... it's not realist"I said
"It's... you did not see me I was near you"he said he was becoming extremely red.
"Hey... are you okay?"I grabbed his hands and let a pain cry."Shit Jake you are extremely hot!"I said.
"I'm okay"he said.
"No you are not you are having fever"I said.

I quickly went to the kitchen and took a cold wet towel,I went in the living room,but he was not here.

"Jake?"no answer

The door was open and then I noticed a piece of tissue near the door ... a piece of his jean?That was more strange was that his moto was still here.