Chapter Eight

We were in the aeroplane,after Dr Cullen told Charlie about my "sickness".Charlie agreed and thanks Edward to accompagny me home.For Bella it was more difficult,Edward told her about him being a vampire she take it good,like really good.
They already got their kiss.Yup,Bella was extremely excited when she have relate me about her first kiss relating me all in details.Whem I say all,it's all whether what clothes sge was wearing and him too.The kiss at Bella's house at night,at that time I was with Jessica,buying some things to eat.

I am happy for her... her first kiss... with an amazing vampire.This is so weird.

Edward chuckle,I turn my head his eyes were closed and I was glaring at him.

"Stop glaring at me,your eyes will just explode"He said his eyes still closed.
"Stop listening to my thoughts"I mumbled.
"But I have nothing to do,your thoughts are the only one who have sense"He said opening his eyes revealing his amazing golden brown eyes.
"What do you mean?"I asked.
"I mean,for example,the man in front of you is thinking about his cat that he miss"He whispered nodding in front.

I chuckle and he grinned.

"But that does not mean that you can listen to mine"I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"But I'm bored"He whine.

I grin.

"I have a perfect thing for you"I said removing my phone.
"What?"He asked.

I went on youtube and tap a series for him to watch.Je rolled his eyes.

"Seriously?"He asked frowning.

I laughed.

"It would be perfect"I said.

I gave him one side of the earphone and I put the left side in my right ear.

He was holding my phone and we were both watching the first episode of the vampire diaries.

Stefan is so perfect,I mean WOW he is handsome,kind,warm,always there for you--

Edward rolled his eyes.

"Listen to the serie not to my thought"I said and he chuckle.
"I'll try"He said and chuckle.

After some episodes,a woman came and asked us if we wanted to eat something.I decided to order a brownie and Edward did not order anything.

"Are you sure?"The lady of about twenty asked again to him.
"I'm sure"He said smiling his crooked smile.
"Right--if you--change your mind I'm Alicia"She said.

Edward nodded and she went away.

"Do you do that often?"I asked eating my brownie.
"What?"He asked frowning.

i sigh "Dazzle people"

He frown.

"Dazzle?"He asked.

"I'm sure that she will be hyperventiling or something"I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckle.

"Do I dazzle you?"He asked smirking.

"Nope,sorry"I shrugged knowing it's not the truth.
"It's not the truth"He elbowed me.

Urg.Sadistic Vampire.

He rolled his eyes.

"Do you know what will you say to Tyler?"He asked.

I sigh.

"I don't know Edward... we had been together for two years,we got fight yeah but now... it's so different"I said playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry it will be okay,and i'll be here" He said elbowing.

"You could just tell me what he is thinking"I said laughing.

"What will you give me in exchange?"He asked wiggling his eyesbrow.

I gasp and fake that I am hurt.

"I have already give you my consent to date Bella,what can I give more?"

He laughed.

"You are right"He said then he nod.

I yawn.

"Time to sleep" He chuckle.

"You too"I said and he chuckle.

But then I close my eyes,tiredness over me.