Chapter Five.

It was like millions of diamonds replaced his pale skin,he was just amazing.

"Amazing?! I am a killer! You have in front of you the skin of a killer!"he said he seemed angry...?
"WOW Calm down"I said and frown "You take me there to know what happen to you in the sunlight and then you talk like that?"Man  he got a mood problem.

He chuckle "Sorry but I see me like a monster"he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"What?"he chuckle.
"All vampires said that"I said
"Of course!"he said softly laughing.
"Sooooooo talk me about you,I mean... your vampire part"
"My family and I are different from others"he said we were sitting down on grass and the rain was pouring.
"In the sense that...?" I said and he chuckle.
"We consider us as vegeterarian,we drink animal's blood"he said.
"But... it's not the same right?It's like us human... I mean it is like eating vegetables everyday in the place of eating burger,steak,fries,fry rice,chicken--"by chuckling he cut me off.
"Yeah it's the same thing"he said laughing.
"Woah...it must be hard for you"I said and he nod.
"That's why you were eyeeing Bella strangely all the time"I gasp in realisation.
"Her blood is like a drug for me"
"You must tell her,it don't serve you nothing to tell me all that"I said playing with some rocks.
"Do you think that she is gonna take it good?"he asked.
"Well I can't know that,she never face something like that,to know how she will act you must tell her"I say.

He nod "You are right"

I looked at my watch. "Crap!I am going to be late!"I said rushing in the direction of school.

He with his vampire speed arrived in front of me.I gasp.

"I am not going to be used to this"I said.

He chuckle then turn around:

"Come on"he said gesturing me to hop on his back.

I facepalm myself.How stupid I am.He chuckle.I rolled my eyes and jump on his back.

"Stop stalking my head please"I whine.
"I'll try"he chuckle.

*-*

"Finally home!"I exclaimed letting myself to plop on the bed my face in the pillow.
"Yups,well said"Bella said yawning.
"I am going to take a shower"I said.

I entered the bathroom and took a five minutes shower washing my hair in the procession.

I exit the bathroom and skype Tyler.We talk for about fifteen minutes then I decide to do my homework.

"Bell's?"I shout.
"I am downstairs talking to Jessica!"She shout back.
"Great I am doing to do this Trigonometry work by myself"I facepalm me.
"Some help"this voice said.
"Yeah please"I said he chuckle. "Whaoh,whaoh,whaoh"I whisper/yell.
"What?"he smile his crooked smile.
"What are you doing here?"

He shrugged.

"I wanted to ask you,how can I tell her about me"he said.
"You could have not wait tomorrow?"I rolled my eyes and type on my calculator.
"I guess"he said frowning.
"You should explain her,for the incident with the van too how you have been able to grab her just in time."I said

"Yeah... and I'm sorry for that"he said.
"Hum...?" Hum...?
"I...I saved Bella... you could have died and--"
"I'm so tired!"Bella said Edward had already dissapeared.
"Yeah,me too"

*-*
Edward POV

I hated me.

After all what Melody was doing for me,I was still acting normally with her!.

The day the blue van would have crushed them both,I was able to save only one and I chose Bella.I would have seen Melody dead in front of me but the mutt save her.

I'm consume with culpability and asked myself how did she even succeed to look at me?Knowing that I would not have save her.

I don't know why does I feel like that... but what I know is that I must tell Bella the truth cause I love her.

*-*

Guysssss :$
So sorry!^^'
It's been like 2 months :&
Sorry again! :/

Folloe me on instagram :

@annkelly_j