Chapter ten.

I break apart of the hug of Tyler and went towards the door opening it.

Edward was there standing with a blank expression and Rose was next to him.

"I'm so sorry Mels,I should not have act like that" Rose said pannicked.

She must be thinking that what she has done will affect our friendship.

Edward merely nod.

I hugged Rose.

"Don't worry,it's okay"I whispered.

Edward slightly smile at me.

"Melody?"This voice.

Oh I've forgot Tyler.

"Hum,Rosalie... this is Tyler my... " Wait what are we now ??

"I'm her boyfriend"He said raising his hand to shake the hand of Rose.

But obviously Rose did not want to.

"Hum and this is Edward the brother of Rose and the boyfriend of Bella"I said gesturing to Edward.

Tyler widened his eyes,I'm sure that he is amazed of the handsomeness of Edward.

Edward and Tyler shake there hands,the coldness of Edward's hand did not shock Tyler cause in England it's normal.

**
We are at home,well at Forks.After I went to my parent's place and assured myself that Tyler did not form part of the team here I am lying my face in my pillow.

"You should hear the lullaby of Edward he've written for me"Bella sigh in satisfaction.

"I've heard it's amazing"I muffle trying to sleep.

"He really loves me"She sigh.

"Hmm"I said feeling my body leaving.

"Hey"That voice.

"Ahhh!!"Bella shouted.

"That's just Edward Bella"I whine.

She is still shocked with the sudden appearances.

"Oh god,I thought that I would just have a heart attack"She said.

I felt pressure on my bed,urg why does he always like to sit at the end of my bed.

"Go away Edward"I whine my eyes still closed.

I felt more pressure,duh!

I started to give him feet punch but he did not budge,but he was laughing.

I sat my hair in complete disorder and slap him playfully.

"You are not cool man"I whine standing up.

"Where are you going?"He asked and I was sure I heard a hint of pain or regret.

"I'm going to sleep,I let you privacy loverbird"I sing song.

Bella grin and edward show a small smile.

I went on the sofa downstairs and fell in an amazing dream

**

"Come on we are going to be late!!"Bella was pushing me in the bathroom.

"Okay,okay"I whine.

I prepare myself,I put on a jean and a hoodie with my vans shoes.

While Bella was still upstairs I headed towards the door,and gasp.

"Edward?"I asked widening my eyes.

"Hey"He smile at me.

"Um... hi?"I said.