Chapter twenty six.

I woke up cause someone was playing with my hair.

"I wake you up?"He whispered.

"Yes"I groaned and he chuckled.

I opened my eyes and frowned as I was not face with his chest but on the other side.
I turned around and he was staring at me.

"You were started to be cold and with my body temperature it was worst--"

"So you move me from you"I sigh.

"But now that you awake"He opened his arms and chuckled.

I moved a little further and he hugged me giving me in the process all his love.

"I'm going to take a bath"He said.

"So you wake me up to leave me after"I said my eyes were closed as my face was in his chest.

"It will just take some seconds"He softly laughed and kissed my hair.

"Right"I said and sat up closing my eyes.

He chuckle and went downstairs.I woke up and looked by the window the branch was still there,I widened my eyes realising that the branch was double time bigger,as it was night I did not see well but now I could clearly see.

Two arms hugged me by the back and I put my hands on his wrists.

"Stop thinking about that"He whispered.

"I can't... I could have die yesterday... if you did not save me."I said.

"I would have not let you die"He said clearly offence.

I turned around,his arms still around me and I chuckled as he was frowning.

"I know that you would not have let me die"I said while tracing his soft eyebrows until it was no more a frown. "But... there will be a time that you will not be there"

"I'll be"He said sternly.

"Let's not think about that,and take the most of the present"I said while putting my cheek on where his heart was supposed to beat and my arms were hugging his waist.

"But first breakfast for you"He said.

"Right"I said laughing "I'm starving"

"Come on"He grabbed my waist and bring me downstairs.

"I'm going to take a bath before"I said.

I went in the bathroom,brushed my teeth,took a five minutes shower and brushed my hair.

It was a little curly today maybe because of the weather and my eyes were a pale blue.I changed myself ina jean and a simple top with my blue hoodie and my converse.

I entered the kitchen and it was smelling amazing.

"Eggs and Bacon"He said while cooking.

I hugged him by the back and he turned around.

"I don't recall to have get my morning kiss"He pouted.

I will never get used to that,my heart was beating quickly.

"I kiss you,you don't recall"I shrugged fooling him.

"If you don't kiss me I will never let you go"He said like it was a big deal.

I shrugged still in his arms.

"I can take it but... the bacon are burning"I said.

He quickly turned around and removed the bacon.

"Bella used to tell me that you know how to cook"I mocked while sitting.

"I know how to cook,but with her it was just cooking"He said while placing the plate in front of me.