Chapter Six.

It was five pm time to go at the Cullen's place,I have the adress,but I hope that Bella lend me her car.

After explanations she was shocked.

"You are going to the Cullen's place?"she asked.
"Yeah... Rose invited--"she cut me off.
"I want to come!"She squealed.
"Um...okay"It would be the best moment for Edward to tell Bella his secret.

We prepared ourselves I put on a blue hoodie and a jean then went to the Cullen's house.

"Melody!"Rose squealed.

I laughed and then she saw Bella.

"Urg,why is she here?"She said disgusted.
"She wanted to come"I whispered so that only her would be able to hear.

She growled but sigh.

"Come in"She show the entrance of the house.

It was amazing.

We walk in the house and visited,I catched Edward who was playing piano,Bella was her with Alice in another room.

"It's amazing"I said still near the door.

Edward turn around and smile at me.

"It's Bella... she inspired me that lullaby.
"She will love it"I said smiling.
"Who will love what?"Bella asked "Oh hum... hey Edward"Bella said shyly.
"You'll know sooo I let you,Rose is waiting for me"I said smiling.

Now,I thought and edward nodded.

I went outside,and felt strange.What was happening to me?I felt weird,the lullaby that Edward wrote down for Bella was really amazing.

I went back inside and Rose and I were talking,trying dresses,nail varnish all those girl stuff what.

**
I return home alone,Edward told me that he was going to accompagny Bella back. I skype Tyler.

"Hi Ty"I said smiling to Tyler.
"Hey princess"He said smiling.
"So what's up?"I asked.
"I have been accept in the rugby team!"He said excitedly
"That's super!"I exclaimed.
"You should see the new clothes for the team it double my sexyness"He said.
"Just try it"I said laughing.
"Okay I'll come back"He said.

While he was changing himself,I went downstairs and took a pot of yoghurt.

"She is in danger"
"Ah!"I shout.

Edward.

"What?Who?"I asked not saying him to stop those vampire appearance.
"Bella is on the Quileutes Teritory"He said.
"So?"I asked.

At the same time I went upstairs but stayed outside my room with Edward.

"I relate you after"He said.
"Okay,wait here I'm coming"i said.

i entered my room,and Tyler was there texting.

"You are really sexy"I said.
"Oh!You scared me!"He exclaimed laughing awkwardly.
"Who you are texting?"I asked casually.
"Eric,he want me to meet him to train"He said.

I controlled my breathing,trying not to cry,my heart was beating loudly,very quickly,Edward heard it;he looked at me worried.

"Before you go to your training,just remove the stain on your rugby clothe"I said.
"Oh no,not a stain!"He whined "Where is it?"He asked.
"Near your neck"I said not letting the tears to escape.

I promise it to myself:

Never cry in front of a boy whatever he done to you.

"Mel it's not what you think,I promise,I'll never do something like that--"I brutally shut the laptop.

On his Rugby cloth was the shape of a lip,a red one.The tears then escape.

"I'm sorry Melody"Edward said.

I wipe the tears.

"So am I,you should not habe assist to that"I said weakly laughing.

He came beside me and hugged me and I cry letting all the tears to escape,sobbing in his chest.How could Tyler do something like that?

"He does not deserve you,you are far roo good for him"Edward said wiping my tears with both of his hand on side ways of my face.
"Thank you"I smile at him.
"Shhh"He said pulling me closer.

**Edward**

It broke my heart seeing Melody crying,and I don't know why the first thing I wanted to do was to kill that bastard to make Melody cry.I wanted to take all the pain she was in right now.
But why am I like that toward her?
She seems so fragile but at the same time she was strong.

I looked at her face and smiled,that bastard don't know what he would miss,and I know that Melody will find the one she deserved...the one who will stay with her until death,and the guy will be a lucky one having her by his sides,her smile,her laugh,her face... her only prensence.

Oh god!What am I talking about?.

**
Chapter!
Vote...share...comment!
Woo :p