chapter 4

"What do we do guys?" Patch asked Scooby and Shaggy.

"Like, what we do best, little buddy, run and hide!" Shaggy cried in fear.

"Or better then that I have an idea." Atticus said.

All four of them ran into a room with a bookshelf and two machines that could shock someone if they didn't answer fast or told the truth.

"Rou rure rabout rhis?" Scooby was a little nervous.

"I've seen you guys on TV when I'm not watching Thunderbolt," Patch said to them with a smile. "You always do crazy disguises to fool the bad guys until they find out who you are and chase you!"

"Yeah, so let's go into disguise and have some fun." Atticus said

"I think I heard them in here!" Taffyta's voice was heard not too far away.

"Move it then, brat!" the Phantom Virus snapped before they came into the experimentation room.

Atticus, Shaggy, Scooby, and Patch all then got into disguise. Shaggy and Atticus dressed as doctors while Scooby and Patch would be nurses. 

Thank you for volunteering for our experiment Mr. Phantom and Miss Muttonfudge," Shaggy said to the two computer game characters. Nurses, take the patients over to the tables."

Scooby and Patch did as told and hooked up electrical wiring against the two, they seemed to be fooled, although, for now.

"Just relax." Atticus said.

"Now, can you tell us how many layers are in an ideal club sandwich?" Shaggy asked.

"Uhh..." the virus and sugar-coated girl tried to come up with an answer.

"Time's up!" Shaggy called. "The correct answer is: Never enough!" 

Scooby and Patch then set to shocking the virus and Taffyta painfully.

"Let's try one more, shall we?" Atticus asked.

Shaggy nodded in agreement. "When is the right time to enjoy a milkshake with your french fries?"

The Phantom Virus and Taffyta were stumped again.

"Time's up!" Shaggy then called. "The correct answer is: anytime!"

The two computer game characters were shocked again, but this time, they both grabbed the wires and broke the machine so they could continue the chase. 

Shaggy, Scooby, Patch, and Atticus then ran as quickly as they could and ended up in the Biology Lab. There were many animals inside locked in cages, even monkeys.

"Now, now, these animals shouldn't be locked up." Atticus and Patch said with a smirk as they had an idea of what will happen after releasing the animals.

The Phantom Virus and Taffyta got to the lab doors, but once they opened them, the animals rushed out and trampled the both of them. They both got up from the stampede, but then were walked over by their targets, knocking them down again. 

After Scooby, Shaggy, Atticus, and Patch got out of there, they went to the Chemistry Lab and made a concoction that would blow up in their enemies's faces.

"They should be in here any minute." Patch said.

The Phantom Virus and Taffyta walked in, very angered. Shaggy tossed them the beaker with the fizzing blue liquid and got away with the others by the time the chemical exploded all over the Phantom Virus and Taffyta. The Virus and Taffyta then chased the quad group into the metal shop part of the school only to be grabbed and thrown off by a metallic monstrosity.