chapter 7

However, the baby pterodactyl had just lost his new friend instantly as they ended this level. Crumbelina waved with a smile to her new friends as they all disappeared as well. 

This new level appeared to be under the sea, however, due to being in Eric's game, Atticus didn't turn into a merman for a change. There was a giant clam shell opening and closing, showing Snowanna Rainbeau trapped inside of it. Patch, seeing Snowanna trapped in it, decided to help her out of it.

They all donned on scuba gear to help them travel. The clam shell seemed to stay shut once Patch came to it. All of the sea creatures swam away, even when the gang tried to be friendly with them. Scooby saw that the snacks were in a pirate ship not too far away, but they had to avoid the shark all at once. Even with all it's effort the clam couldn't keep shut as Patch used his incredible strength.

The same was said for the shark as Atticus went to the box of Scooby Snacks out of it by punching the shark on the snout as punishment and for it to give them the Scooby Snacks. Snowanna hugged Patch as a sign of thanks as they quickly went to the next level.

There was a giant backyard with a humongous ant which reminded Cherry a lot of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. Only she hoped that neither one of them would end up in a bowl of someone's cereal, only to be eaten.

Rancis Fluggerbutter was trapped in a spiderweb with tape around his mouth.

When they got the Scooby Snacks and saved Rancis, he thanked them.

"If you see Vanellope..." Rancis whispered before they left. "Tell her.... Tell her I lo...I love—... I love her..." he whispered before passing out.

"We will." Patch said.

After the miniature level, they were now in Ancient China, facing sumo wrestlers, samurais, and kung-fu ninjas. Fred tried to ward off the samurai with a broomstick against his sword. Cherry and Atticus wore kimonos, pretending to be geisha women as they had fans over their faces and giggled to the sumo wrestlers. 

The wrestlers smiled to them and acted polite as they showed Gloyd Orangeboar was stuck with them. Once they saw him, both Cherry and Atticus pounded the wrestlers in the face, making a thump over the buildings to the heavy build the wrestlers had. 

Daphne decided to help Fred by showing off her practiced martial arts. Her moves impressed both Fred and the samurai, but this was going to mean he was going to go easy on her. Daphne held off the samurai and was able to make him give up his sword. Gloyd Orangeboar reached into his pocket and took out very pointy and sharp candy corns, making the samurai fall onto them in pain and run off.

"Nice one, Gloyd!" Cherry praised him.

"I just love Halloween and pranks." Gloyd giggled, his theme being Halloween candy.

"So, your like a prankster type." Atticus guessed.

"Oh, yeah!" Gloyd chuckled.

They were now in Ancient Egypt, Cherry really enjoyed this level more than the others. Shaggy and Scooby tried to outrun a mummy that was slowly chasing them. Why couldn't this mummy be as kind and sweet as Tanis from the Ghoul School? Shaggy and Scooby tried to pose as Egyptian artifacts, but the Anubis came to life and started chasing them now. The Phantom Virus and Taffyta were chasing the others on camels.