1- Hello, welcome, why don't you take a seat?

He observes... That's what he's always done, whether for a hobby or work, they have always watched other bots run around frantic, manic, hysterically, happily, angrily, blankly, lovingly... Since they were created they've done this. It's a natural response.

     And they have been observing until (and will be after) this very moment. They pause from their absent-processer typing and stand up straight. Rolling his shoulders back in hopes to help ease a growing ache in his shoulders, he takes a moment to observe the others in the control room...

     Megatron; the Decepticon's (as described by him) mighty leader... sat on a throne of sorts doing nothing short of recharging with his optics open. Megatron had praised Soundwave's borderline dangerous work ethic before but seemed to not take those ideas to heart. Soundwave couldn't say he was disappointed in his leader, lest they upset him. They will keep that thought to themselves.

     Starscream; the cowardly second in command, and currently MIA... Soundwave expected as much. Cameras had shown about an hour ago that Starscream headed off to the flight bridge, so he was most certainly doing something he shouldn't. They just wish Starscream would pull more weight, rather than attempt to kill Megatron every month or so.

     Shockwave; is another productive bot, a secondary much more logical SIC, and the local crazy scientist. Currently? Working away in his lab. Soundwave had no hard opinion of Shockwave other than that he needed a break desperately (and perhaps to be locked in a room to make him take a break). They refuse to acknowledge Lazerbeak's point that they also need a break.

     Knockout; their artful head medic, currently attending to a mind-numbingly empty medbay. And an endlessly helpful bot, but endlessly concerned with his paint. Otherwise, one of the kindest and most sassy bots to Soundwave and Lazerbeak.

     Breakdown; oh poor Breakdown, a great soldier and assistant medic when online... He was quite nice to Lazerbeak. Therefore was positively swell in Soundwave's datapad. Soundwave felt bad Breakdown ended the way he did.

     Lazerbeak; their beloved creation, and Megatron's smallest spy. All but three bots on the Nemesis think she is nothing but a drone (and likely think he is one as well), but she is his life. If it weren't for the Decepticon cause, Soundwave would solely focus on Lazerbeak. He will always be willing to give his life for hers.

     And Soundwave; themselves, the third in command and Megatron's best spy. Not to mention, by far the most productive and loyal of the Decepticon not only high command, but the whole 'con army. He is half convinced that if he left the cause it would certainly fall apart at the seams— not that they would ever leave the cause!

     The Veihcons? Soundwave couldn't tell anybot, most of the Veihcons were scared into submission and those who weren't were made examples. They, as a collective, at least have the decency to steer clear of Soundwave (and by extension Lazerbeak).

     They sighed, work isn't going to finish itself... Soundwave turns back to their console, resuming their endless search for relics and the like.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───