8 - It's Not a Game, Maybe That's News

Breem = about 10 minute

Cycle = about 12 hours

Orbital Cycle = about a month

Vorns = 83 years (more used in a" for a very long time" way)

Nano-cycle = about a second

Groon = about an hour

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘● = "perspective" change (Still 3rd person, just following another bot/person)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── = the end/beginning

- - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - = time break/skip

Described Physical Abuse, and emotionally unhealthy environments, Megatro is an abusive asshole 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"—And please, Soundwave, remember you are integral to the cause." The Viehcon repeated  Megatron's words nervously. They definitely did not want to be in the middle of whatever was going on between the two bots recently. "That's what Lord Megatron said."

They nodded and pivoted away from the poor bot before they were scared even further. They played a recording they filed under the Shockwave, "--dismissed--" The bot quickly ran off to continue their regular duties. 

Soundwave looked over their list of things to do... which seemed impossible to complete by their deadline, even if they stayed online the whole time to complete the tasks. An internal sigh and some quick prayers later began the work assigned to them. It's not like it's going to finish by itself, right? The least they can do is try to finish it for the cause.

Definitely. Totally.

- - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - -

Four cycles... Four. They aren't even a quarter of the way through this work and they're expected to finish it all in the next two. When did these deadlines become so, so short? They had no idea. Soundwave stares blankly at their work... the stress of the deadline getting to them. Focous? What's that? Because here, Soundwave is completely and utterly unfamiliar with the strange idea. They may be the best spy and information specialist on this damned ship! And they can't even finish this task! 

The fumbling and silent panicking of bots are heard distantly by them and they try to read and understand what they are looking at--it's blurry and unclear, and none of the wording makes sense and-- They miss the thumps and clanks of the intimidatingly familiar Megatron.

His words break into their distraction, "Soundwave! My favorite spy-bot. How is the assignment going along, friend?" Cheery, too much so... another batch of purple energon?

They turn around and blankly stare at the silver bot.

 Nonetheless, Megatron continues filling their silence. "You've completed all I've asked, correct?"

They blink dumbly at their leader, saying nothing... not even moving. What are they supposed to say? No?! That'd just get them beat up, Starscream was a good example of that.

"Soundwave, are you alright?"

Their visor displays a scribble ball, betraying their composed front. Their body betraying them. Though it still refused to say anything or move.

This display angered more than it confused Megatron. "Officer Soundwave, do I need to get Knockout to come check your processor?"

They do not need that flirty medic in their helm! Absolutely not! Plus this silver bot wouldn't like what he would find in there.