7 - The World Keeps Spinning, so Take a Look Around

Breem = about 10 minutes

Orbital Cycle = about a month

Vorns = 83 years (more used in a" for a very long time" way)

Nano-cycle = about a second

Groon = about an hour

Minor crisis and panic, nothing too serious

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SW > Laserbeak: desist!

LB > Nope :)

Soundwave gently shook their head at their creation. Lazerbeak zipped and zagged in front of them. Lazerbeak had again dragged Soundwave out to the middle of the desert so she could fly around. Not that they mind much.
     Looking down from the cliff they see a yellow car, a blue and pink motorcycle, and a green truck... followed by a small-looking ambulance and semi-truck. Soundwave decides to watch the approaching Autobot group from afar. They'd much prefer not to get into a fight with these bots.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●

     Bumblebee sped ahead of the group with Raf inside giggling at Bee's antics. Raf jumps out before Bee transforms, Miko and Bulkhead not far behind the two youngest. The humans loudly laughed as the two comparatively large Cybertronians wrestled each other for a moment. Arcee and Jack passively watched from the side.

     The two oldest bots decided to stay a few miles out, watching the younger group interact with a fondness for the youth they still happen to hold. Though one, the much quieter and passive of the two appeared to notice something in the distance, altering the other in tandem. Optimus and Ratchet stared at the black and purple bot, mutually agreeing to not engage unless the other engaged them first.

     "What is Soundwave doing out here?" The semi whispered to the ambulance.

     It took Ratchet but a second to answer, "Not sure. Probably some type of scouting mission for information."

     "No... There's nothing out here to scout for... Not even any energon diposites. Maybe they're out here for the same reason we are?" Optimus speculated.

     "But they have no kids to watch or even any young bots." Ratchet fired back with a sense of confusion. 

     Optimus started again with a sense of nostalgia, "They used to, I remember seeing them with young bots back on Cybertron... Maybe Lazerbeak?"

     "Lazerbeaks is just a drone, though!" Ratchet began, though soon his temper waned at Optimus's response.

     "We have never known for sure. There's been odder-looking sparklings before... who's to say."

     Ratchet sighed, "Whatever you say, Orion."

     Optimus offered Ratchet a smile before walking off to join the shenanigans the humans and other bots got themselves into. Ratchet shook his head at the old and kind leader before following after him. 

     The Autobot group continued to enjoy their day off. The younger wrestled with each other and made up fun challenges to try and complete, while the older watched and occasionally advised them not to do something completely stupid.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●

     Soundwave watched the Autobots interact, a certain softness behind their actions with each other. The green one and the yellow one's short wrestling match ended with loud laughter... nothing like the Decepticons, somebot always ended up in the medbay with KnockOut-- if they lived long enough to transport their body. And those... old bots... Optimus and Ratchet. They stood there talking... like equals-- like friends. (Had their friendship really lasted that long? Soundwave couldn't find a memory file of them where they weren't friends.) The Autobot group presented itself as a family, a family that knits some humans into itself as if it were nothing...

     Absently he wondered if  ̶h̶e̶  they would ever  ̶b̶e̶ ̶  fall apart... 

     Ever the observations, Soundwave continued to watch the group run a play. Noting that the two youngest boys would play with the two youngest humans, running about and occasionally toppling over their size match. They noted the way the young blue and pink bot-- Arcee, they believed-- and her human companion stood slightly off to the side cheering the other on and getting into nonphysical fights.  They found interest in the way the two oldest bots sat themselves a ways away from the chaos of youth and peacefully watched, only saying something if they feared the younger ones would hurt themselves...

     They stared suddenly reminded of... r̶a̶v̶a̶g̶e̶,̶r̶u̶m̶b̶l̶e̶,̶f̶r̶e̶n̶z̶y̶,̶b̶u̶z̶z̶s̶a̶w̶  A simpler time..! when they were much younger and the opposing factions of their friends were not quite in their infancy yet. Soundwave shook their head, no point in remising... these are his enemies after all. 

     They took one final look at the Autobots before turning away and signaling for Laserbeak to return to them. The Autobot's joy and the simple moment was a lie.. a ruse... it had to be... because then-- then-- then... It just had to be! They reasoned with themselves, that the Autobots couldn't be anything more than rebellious bots who looked "a gift horse in the mouth" as humans would say. Right-? R-... right? Uncertainty ran through Soundwave's head... they didn't know what to make of the Autobots all because of one chance sight of them.

     Were they always that kind to each other? Would they sacrifice  ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶  each other?

     They weren't cycling air to cool their systems... Overheated was certain if this continued. They just needed to think about their work. That's all and that'll be like that until their faction wins.

T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───