5- You're a Workaholic. And no, That's not Good!

Cycle = 12 hours

Breem = about 10 minutes

Orbital Cycle = about a month

Vorns = 83 years (more used in a" for a very long time" way)

Nano-cycle = about a second

Groon = about an hour

Unhealthy work habits

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     Lazerbeak watched her creator from her perch on top of a monitor a ways away from them. Soundwave has been standing there, connected and typing away at the console for groons. Every time Lazerbeak attempted to drag Soundwave away from the console, Soundwave would make an excuse about the Decepticons not being able to afford a break and something else Lazerbeak tuned out of. 

     Now that Lazerbeak thinks about it, Soundwave is something of what a human would call a 'workaholic'. Maybe they should be put under the definition of 'workaholic'.  Oh well, time to channel her inner Autobot and foil some plans...

 - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - - -

     Now... this may not be the best plan... Does she care? No, not really. Plus, Watching the rest of the high command scramble to figure out the problem would be hilarious! Soundwave might be mad that she pulled the fire alarm on the ship, but they need a break ASAP. So, this is for a good cause. 

     And thus with that reasoning under her mental tool belt, she activates the fire alarm. Said alarm goes off, sending nearly everybot (minus her creator and Shockwave) into a panic. Most bots on the ship completely abandoned the evacuation plan and just beelined for the closest exit. A few others clumsily followed the usual plan with little success, and others (Starscream) weren't even there to begin with. 

     As she quietly laughs to herself, she gets a comm from Soundwave.

     SW > Lazerbeak: pulled alarm?

     The message is in their simple speaking pattern. Lazerbeak, if she had any servos to count on, could count the number of times she'd heard Soundwave speak in complete sentences.

     LB You needed a break, you workaholic! >:(

      A few seconds of silence, presumably for Soundwave to look up what 'workaholic' means.

     SW > Soundwave: not a workaholic. 

     LB > No! You are!

     SW > Soundwave: a hard worker. Lazerbeak: a child.

     LB > Gasp, how you hurt me, father. (˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )

     More radio silence... was calling them father weird? Lazerbeak worried silently.

     SW > Soundwave: finding: Lazerbeak. ('・︿'・ )

     LB > ˚▱˚

     She's definitely in trouble now... She better get flying then... yikes. And with that, she flies off out of the ship. Soundwave tailing close behind her. And soon the two were out flying in the sky. Soundwave continued to chase her, but more for play than to actually reprimand her. Besides, both bots couldn't be happier with this.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●

     The Autobots; Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and even the human kids, all stared silently at the distant Decepticon ship. Pouring out of it was the whole Decepticon army, accompanied by a distant blaring alarm. They all looked at each other, vocalizing their disbelief. 

     Only one watch noticed how two black bots, one much smaller than the other, zoomed out at the far end of the ship. The bots looked as if they were racing each other for fun, or were alarming bad at fighting. Ratchet couldn't tell and didn't want to know either, but he did note this under his information about Soundwave...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───