10 - No One Keeps Score of How Hard We Tried

Breem = about 10 minute

Cycle = about 12 hour

Orbital Cycle = about a month

Vorns = 83 years (more used in a" for a very long time" way)

Nano-cycle = about a second

Groon = about an hour

Deca-cycle = about 3 weeks

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘● = perspective change

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── = the end/beginning

- - - - - - - • - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - • - - - - - - - = time break/skip

══✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬═══  = time skip and perspective change

Unhealthy environments, talks about abuse

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, assignment, assignment, report. work, work, assignment, assignment, report...

Laserbeak has counted, it's been a deca-cycle, and almost 252 cycles since she'd seen Soundwave take a proper break. She sat perched above her creator watching them type away at their terminal.

Her creator has been effectively swamped with work and assignments and reports since 'the indecent', as she had dubbed it when Soundwave explained it (though in little detail) to her.

But Soundwave needs a break! They can't stay online running solely off loads and loads of information! They'd barely even had a chance to go get themselves energon and to visit Knockout! The next time Laserbeak sees Megatron she is going to scold him. Soundwave, not even the worst Decepticon or Autobot deserved this! She so gonna–

Stomps. Loud metallic stomps. They rang out first before the door slid open. Laserbeak noted how Soundwave froze for a moment, assumedly panicking at the sound. Which had been very common to hear recently. The sight of Megatron followed quite the click of the door locking open. As Megatron stomped into the room, everybot could feel the tension rise and thicken.

Rushed thruster heel clicks and light clacks sounded from down the halls. Soundwave didn't notice, glancing around the room for Laserbeak. She tucked herself into a little hiding spot, sending a little confirmation of her spot to soothe her creator. They calmed at this but stayed visibly tense.

Megatron turned, looking head-on at Soundwave. His tone came out loud and irate. "Soundwave!"

Soundwave wiped around to look at Megatron, a terrified bot concealed beneath a shattering mask of composure.

"Have you finished the report?" Megatron asked with an accusatory tone.

Distantly, Starscream and Knockout fell through the doorway desperately trying to catch up with Megatron. Hopefully, get him before a repeat incident happens involving him and Soundwave.

Soundwave glanced back at their terminal, lifting their servo and doing a so-so motion.

Megatron continued his interrogation, "Is it suitable to read?"

Knockout was the first of the two officers to stand, composing himself the best he could and approaching Megatron.

Soundwave nodded, having learned better than to say no at this point. And they were honestly kind of afraid to say it to Megatron now. Nonetheless, they turned and sent the report off to Megatron.