Ⅲ. Roderick 🗡

Whoever this was clearly is scared. Will she admit this? I don't think so. But she hates heights, that's obvious and mentioned that she couldn't go where we were going. Meaning she knows we're going back to the kingdom.

By the time we got to the under part of the ship that had all the rooms and dining places, the girl over my shoulder stopped her struggling. I thought she died for a second, but I could feel her breathing over my shoulder.

I made it over to my quarters and the guards in front let me in. When I got over to the bed, I set her down and found her passed out.

I let out a sigh.

Great. I have to wait now.

At least I got to take off my sword belt and boots. Those hurt the most out of my clothing. I looked back over at the girl and realized I left half her body off the bed. That would be painful to wake up in so I guess I have to move her.

I walked over and picked up her legs and positioned her on the bed to where she was lying down. I looked at her face. Her mask was still on and I worry it'll affect her breathing. She was already having trouble breathing when I found her and I'm afraid she has problems. But I also don't want to ruin any trust I can gain from her. So I leave it.

I went around to the other side of the bed and sat down. By the way the waves on the ocean are swaying is my sign that Rosemary is sailing us. Part of me can't relax knowing this girl won't talk to me. All she's said was to let her go or that she can't go.

A bit of time passes and I fall asleep on the side of the bed I'm on.