𝗜 - 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

[A/N:] Hello! I've decided to implement this author's note prior to getting into the story because I know someone will be confused and didn't read the description; [Y/N] Imugi is from South Korea and therefore a bunch of Korean words have been transliterated and are readable to English readers. I'm not from Korea, but I've done my best and due diligence to do some research. If you're Korean and/or interested in Korean culture/history/mythos and all that jazz and you're interested in helping, my DMs are open and I'm typically semi-active. Anyways, onto the story!

Also, there are some pieces I had to create myself due to the world of My Hero Academia not mentioning anything about South Korea. So, I've done my best. Sorry if it's not exactly Korean, but I'm just some guy writing stories for fun and would love help!

==========================

People like to start the day in a calm way, typically. Getting out of bed at a - somewhat - reasonable time, making a breakfast of either something sugary or hearty, and getting prepared for the day ahead. [Y/N] Imugi's day doesn't start like that, in fact. . .

THWACK!

"Fuck!" Falling back, [Y/N] slammed his head onto the tatami flooring of the geomdojang he fought in, the wooden geom was flung a good couple of feet to his right while the wooden blade of another was pointed directly at his neck. Past the glaring of the harsh lighting above, a masked assassin with goldenrod eyes that pierced his soul stared down at him as it floated above the ground.

"Not good enough." The assassin spoke down, feet finally touching the floor and revealing the shockingly small height of just under five feet of height.

With some struggling. [Y/N] managed to scramble off the tatami mat floor and launched the wooden blade into his hands with a well-timed kick. Catching it with one hand, he turned around to see the assassin again, this time in a stance with his sword pointing directly at you.

"Can we please be done with this soon? I need something to eat, maybe pumpkin juk orrrrrrr— HEY!" You screamed, watching as the wooden blade narrowly missed your neck while you brought the sword up, deflecting the attack and taking a bind with the assassin. "Not cool, Orochi, not cool."

"I'm supposed to train you for your future." Orochi responded, eyes in a perpetual glare as he brought down an attempted kick to your ankle, one which you used to reposition and bash the pommel of the sword into Orochi's face, causing him to fly back comically.

Despite the minor victory, Orochi used the launch to roll and stand up out of it, unphased by the bash that would've broken any quirkless person's, commonly referred to as "munungnyeokja" in South Korea, jaw and nose in one strike. Orochi, on the other hand, wasn't a normal person, not in the slightest.

Seeing the opening, you ran forth with your blade pointed at his chest, something which Orochi used to his advantage by jumping into the air and delivering a split-second roundhouse kick to your jaw, causing you to swerve to the right and barely stop before the edge of the tatami by pivoting using the momentum to hurl yourself back at Orochi, who sidestepped and grabbed you by the dobok or gi and slammed you into the flooring with a resounding 'oomph!'

Sighing, Orochi took a couple steps back and held the sword up to his revealed eye, the other being covered by some hair, which made the wooden geom vanish into blue wisps while you continued to groan on the floor from the sudden impact. "[Y/N]." Orochi spoke, arms crossed as you lazily rolled onto your hands and knees, bringing a hand up to check for any blood. "I'll be back, I'll go make some juk for us. Don't unsummon me." Orochi continued before turning around, now floating again and leaving the in-house dojo.