𝗩𝗜 - 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 & 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

[A/N]: HEY! I'M ALIVE! School's been taking my time but I'm doing my best to write when I'm not bogged down by everything, y'know? I'm thinking about writing a new story some time, so give me some suggestions of anime or series that I should write? I'm thinking Bleach, Chainsaw Man, and maybe Jujutsu Kaisen if I can find the time to sit down and watch it while I'm doing everything with Bleach at the moment.

===============================

"Wait, seriously, so he was just lying to you?" A hushed voice responded, that being from the familiar Kendo Itsuka who just-so happened to catch the same train you rode into Akihabara

"Yeah, saw the kid in last having an internal meltdown." You responded in a half-hearted manner as you were too focused on sharing the information with the two best friends you had back in South Korea.

Kendo went silent, trying to comprehend the summary of the first day you gave her. I mean, in no other country nor academy could an educator simply threaten his students on the first day with expulsion for not meeting high standards, it's pure insanity!

On the other side, though. You liked it.

Perhaps it was because you were a closeted adrenaline junkie that couldn't come to terms that something would put you in mortal danger, or it was that competitive attitude wanting to beat everyone else out, but you enjoyed that rush and challenge Aizawa had proposed.

"Did you at least help that kid?" Kendo asked, a concerned frown making it's way across her face while you shook your hand to convey that you sort-of helped him.

"Midoriya was his name. Has some serious power but the drawback is broken bones so he's gotta improve. Over all, he did better then everyone expected. I just said good job and went on with my day."

"Charming." Kendo sarcastically remarked but you just gave her a cocky, insincere smirk before a melody played over the intercoms in the train, something about coming to a next stop but the radio combined with the text-to-speech voice and your lack of proper Japanese made it nearly impossible to fully translate, but you got the jist of it.

"Damn, that's my stop." Kendo groaned, clearly not wanting to get off for whatever reason.

"What's your deal? Don't you want to go home?" You inquired, raising an eyebrow as Kendo looked over at you.

"I do! I just really enjoy talkin' with you!" Kendo responded with a bright smile. You swore you could feel heat rising to your cheeks for a split second. Usually, when someone said that, it was sarcastic. What Kendo said felt genuine and real.

"Fair enough. I like talkin' to you as well. You're sweet and quite fun." You responded, and now Kendo bashfully laughed at the compliment before the train's momentum slowly began to diminish, the whirring of lights in the dusk-covered city of Tokyo remaining still as Kendo jumped up out of the seat and raised a hand which you quickly high-fived.

"I'll talk to you later." You responded, giving her a two fingered salute as she stepped off the train before pivoting and responding.

"Cool! Oh, I should ask, any plans for lunch tomorrow? Some of my classmates want to meet one of the 1-A Students and I said that I know one." Kendo responded as she stood there idly, clearly awaiting a response. Humming you thought for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. Don't think we got anything insane tomorrow." You responded as you pulled out your phone. You see, U.A. had an app you could download on your phone and enter your academic school-specific email to check in on things like grades, assignments, and schedules. With the only thing being hero training in the afternoon, it seemed like a pretty standard day.