𝗜𝗫 - 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

= ~ = ~ The Day — Cover by Give Heart Records & NateWantsToBattle ~ = ~ =

"Let's hope this doesn't happen on the regular, shall we?" Familiar yet so foreign, the motherly tone of Recovery Girl resounded off the linoleum floors and the painfully white walls of the medical bay.

Sighing, you rubbed the nape of your neck as her still half-muffled voice chastised your poor tendencies. "Doubt it, but we can hope." You responded in a half-hearted manner, the voice of Recovery Girl already fading as you shut the door to the medical bay behind you. Rather quickly, you began patting yourself to locate key items only to realize that, yes, you were still in the uniform from class.

With a heavy, drawn-out sigh, you began the trek down back to the changing rooms to get into something that didn't make you look like an assassin brought out from historical Japan. Yet, nothing seems to simply go right as a familiar, yellow-haired hero with a large grin rounded the corner, albeit in a well-fitting black suit with a red, white, and blue tie.

"Oh? Young Imugi!" All-Might joyfully spoke up, his tone quieter now that he wasn't talking amongst a large group of people, yet it was still rather loud.

"Good to see you, All-Might-Sensei." You responded with a little bow before trying to sidestep the living roadblock, his enormous frame blocking almost all of the hallway and he kept getting right into your way.

"We must talk for a minute, if you don't mind." All-Might spoke in a commanding tone. This wasn't something you could wriggle out of with ease, that was for certain.

"I don't, but I kinda need to change?" You said with a deadpan which finally got All-Might to move, yet he stuck by your side like glue as you two exchanged a rather brief conversation amongst each other.

"I'd like to say, I was thoroughly impressed by the ingenuity you presented." All-Might began, that smile never faltering for a moment as he seemed to peer over some notes he took on the clipboard he held limply in his offhand.

"Yet, you put yourself and your classmates in great danger with that little thermite creation." He chastised, voice full of what you sensed as disappointment? I mean, it certainly made sense, you could've killed everyone in that room if you made a single mistake, thankfully Yaoyorozu seemed to have enough knowledge in chemistry to connect the dots.

Humming, you held a hand limply to your side before holding the now-empty scabbard that would hold any swords you summoned. "Fair 'nough. I just followed the rules. You should've set a bit more rules, least in my opinion" You interjected with what went through your mind.

"I'll consider doing so, especially after the whole fiasco today with Young Bakugo." All-Might huffed out, smile finally faltering into a frown as he contemplated the dynamic of 1-A; absolute insanity.

Interjecting with a laugh, you glared up at the hero. "Please, that kid's a lost 'cause. Clearly he needs some pills." You responded with a chide remark before finally increasing the swiftness in which you walked, even waving 'goodbye' to All-Might who quickly regained his smile and waved a goodbye to you as well.

Stepping into the changing rooms, you tossed the dirt-ridden clothes into the steel suitcase that they came from and leaned it up against your locker before changing back into the U.A. Uniform. School had certainly ended, but that didn't change the fact that you really only had that to wear in school.

"Talk about a disappointing day." Orochi interrupted the silence with his own chide remark. Huffing, you turned around to the see will-o'-the-wisps manifesting into Orochi himself who was currently leaning against the metal of the lockers facing away from yours.