𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗦𝘂𝗻 & 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻

[A/N]: Shorter chapter then I would've wanted for the content included, but it's important content!

Anyways, I want to just thank you guys for even giving this story a once-over! I never thought people would enjoy it and get this to - as of writing - nearly 100 views with two chapters. Y'all are amazing. As per usual, suggestions, criticism, and all that jazz are more then welcomed!

========================

"We are the stormbound, the avatar. We are the sons of God and sorrow!"

Without hesitation, you slammed your fist down on the nightstand and began patting around blindly, the darkness clouding the room vanishing as you pick up your phone and silence the alarm.

"Fucking hell." You mumble, raising a hand and rubbing the bridge of your nose with your thumb and pointer, the low ringing in your head slowly dissipating as your body brings itself out of unconsciousness.

For a split second in the wave of sleepiness, alarm bells rung until you recalled that this isn't South Korea anymore, you're in Japan. Japan of all places. The place with some of the top heroes in the entire world and has a slowly increasing crime rate much like South Korea.

"[Y/N]?" Looking over, Orochi sat wide-awake in the comfortable lounge chair, a stack of one or two books.

"Were you awake all night?" You inquire, giving him a tired glare as you trudge out of the comfortable confines of your bed wearing some basketball shorts and a black tank-top.

"Indeed. I was reading some literature about warfare." Orochi respond, tapping the stack of books with the one he's currently reading before slipping an ethereal bookmark into it and stacking it atop the rest of the books.

"Yeah, I saw you reading Sun Tzu last night." You cut in, not even paying Orochi the slightest bit of attention. Opening the closet, you start perusing the clothes you've brought over and checking your phone. One day, that's how many days you have until the U.A. Entrance Exams.

Turning your head, you look at the gray clouds hovering above the neon-lit city of Akihabara before looking back at the clothes and grabbing a black hoodie along with some sweatpants and a blue t-shirt.

"So. Should we try and train today? I know we still need to finish using them." You request, purposefully enunciating the 'them' as you refer to something. Orochi hums in approval before hopping off the chair and levitating towards the door to the living room.

"I'll go ahead and find somewhere we can train in relative peace, the sun and moon will help you as they helped me."

"Wait, sun and moon, like the celestial bodies?" You turned and asked as the being phased through the solid door. Sighing, you rather quickly grabbed the rest of the clothes you intended to wear and threw them on swiftly, but not before going to the connected bathroom and quickly showering, of course.

Walking out and into the living room with soaking wet hair, you continue to ruffle it with a washrag in a vain attempt to dry it quickly while Orochi is absent. Without groceries, ordering food would be essentially required. So, you simply turn on the television and open some YouTube via the connected Nintendo Switch Neo. Looking down at your hands, you sigh.

Sure, you could attempt and communicate with the assassin, but telepathy wasn't something you used often, primarily because of the mental strain it put you under that would force you to take some Tylenol to not just collapse onto the floor. But, with the exhaustion clouding your judgement, it seemed good at the time. Closing your eyes, you concentrated, a burning sensation in your forehead started to ebb and flow as you began to communicate mentally.