𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗲𝗼 // 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

= ~ = ~ The Day — Cover by Give Heart Records & NateWantsToBattle ~ = ~ =

"C'mon, kids!? Where's that energy, learnin' English rules!" Present Mic, the head of the foreign languages department at U.A., was currently trying in vain to rile up the class into being all hyped-up about learning a foreign language that was so, so different then Japanese.

Thankfully, you were taught English from a young age, but that didn't make it easy; learning a language was a difficult, arduous process that took years to hone down to perfection. In fact, you were only in this class half of the time, the other half would be with some American student in Class 1-B who's also in the midst of learning Japanese. According to Present Mic, you and this mystery student would be taught by some big shots up in the third year classes.

Doodling in your notebook, you managed to answer a couple of the problems just to keep the class going but Yaoyorozu, a black-haired girl with quite the large ponytail, was answering them all without wasting time, which you could appreciate. Academic integrity and the hunger for knowledge is admirable. Scooping up the book into your backpack, you rather quickly walked out of the class and said 'goodbye' to Present Mic in Korean, which he answered back in the same tongue!

Finally, lunch! Some stupid pastry from a street-food cart by the apartment complex wouldn't keep you satiated for the classes your schedule said you had this afternoon; heroics. Walking into the line, you fiddled with a pencil before walking up and was gifted a rather Korean dish which the robotic Lunch Rush responded that it would remind you of home, which it really did.

Scanning around, it took you some time but you eventually found the table Kendo sat at thanks to the clementine orange hair she had. Walking up without even batting an eye, you nodded at the girl who scooched herself over and nearly crushed the short, blonde-haired girl that had quite large eyes, all things considered.

"Well, how was the morning classes?" Kendo attempted to speak in English. She knew more then most thanks to the vacations, but it needed improvement.

"Were, it's plural. Anyways, yeah, not bad. Chemistry was a nightmare. I got paired with this pink-skinned girl named Ashido who kept fuckin' around." You responded while stabbing the chopsticks out of the weak paper sheathe they were given out in.

"Jeez, she got kicked out of class or what?" Looking forwards, a rather, well, reptilian woman sat across from you. Hair was as green as moss much like Seon-Ok, but she had rather large pupils and quite sharp teeth that could tear meat from bone. Honestly, it reminded you of an alligator or a crocodile.

"Nah, one of her friends saved her ass. Anywho, you're?" You responded as you picked up one of the side-dishes that came with the Korean lunch and began eating that rather then mixing it with some of the rice, oddly enough.

"Tokage! Setsuna Tokage!" She introduced herself rather wildly. Really seems like she has that major tomboy streak to her huh? Looking at the man next to Tokage, you motioned to him before he scrambled for a moment, trying to find the words oddly enough.

"Tetsutestu Tetsutestu!" He introduced himself as he reached a rather muscular arm over the table and shook yours, almost hurting you before you slipped out.

"Interesting name, I'll give you that. Steel skin?" You asked, which he just nodded and gave a 'yeah' as a response before you leaned forwards and Kendo leaned backwards, revealing the short blonde-haired girl who spoke.

"Well, howdy there! Name's Pony, Pony Tsutinori!" She also stretched out her hand, which you took and limply shook her hand. Just by the accent alone, you could tell she was the American you'd be joint-learning Japanese with. She didn't seem like a troublemaker, but that purple-haired kid in your class already was making a name for himself as a pervert.