𝗫𝗜 - 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

FINALLY! I PROMISED THE UPDATE AND I AM A MAN OF MY WORD! ENJOY! Probably ain't my best since it's been a while, but I'm really inspired and happy as hell to get back into writing! Also, I'm trying to find a reference for this new character that gets introduced!

= = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was an awkward silence that proliferated in the interrogation room. Rather quickly after the ordeal that the U.S.J. had succumbed to, the principal had some questions and a plethora of which pertained to you. Yet, even with the silence, Principal Nezu didn't mind, instead dipping a bag of English tea into a porcelain mug over and over again.

Clearing his throat, Nezu drew your attention in while two of the professional heroes that had arrived on the scene leaned against the back wall. On the murine principal's left was a rather curvaceous woman clad in a tight, white leotard with large rabbit ears atop her head. On the right was a black-haired, scandalous-looking woman who held tightly onto some sort of whip.

Looking you dead in the eyes, Nezu broke the painful silence. "Foremost, is everything alright physically?" You nodded to affirm his assumption. You took a beating, but it was primarily bruises and scrapes.

"Good. Good." Nezu nodded gleefully before he leaned down to reach something which the whip-wielding woman grabbed in his stead. Thanking the woman named 'Midnight', Nezu started flipping through a dossier written in a foreign language that wasn't Korean nor Japanese.

"What's that, Nezu-Nim?" You inquired before he took out a mugshot of an all-too familiar man.

"Information regarding the assailant which held you at knifepoint. He's a rather infamous career criminal internationally." Nezu responded in a discontent tone. "He's a man of many names. Although he prefers 'The Enchanter' above all from past interviews. Before this, his most recent crime was the assassination of a detective and a large police force in Kobe."

Silently, you nodded in understanding. Fantastic, some internationally-hunted psychopath has chosen you as his rival. It's like there was some deity puppeteering this all. Regardless of the circumstances, the overwhelming sense of dread wasn't something you enjoyed, that was for certain.

"Well, why's he here?" You inquired only to be met with a blank expression. Clearly, neither did Principal Nezu know the reason. Taking a prolonged sip of the tea, you began to grow rather uncomfortable, but that's what this was, wasn't it? You being uncomfortable was a part of an interrogation, after all.

"We don't truly know. His motivations are still a mystery to us. In fact, he seems more like a comic book villain than an actual person." Nezu commented in a more jovial, joking tone, but her rather quickly abandoned it as he cleared his throat.

"Now, to the real 'meat and potatoes' as it were. Why'd you do such a thing in the Wildfire Centre?" Nezu inquired, his voice growing more tense and commanding while you sat unflinching. Taking a deep breath to calm yourself, you needed to speak rationally in order to get out of this.

"Well, what was I supposed to be? I was surrounded by a bunch of villains when my life was on the line. Was i just supposed to accept my death?" You asked rhetorically. Now you know why those two pro heroes were here to prevent you from escaping. Fair enough, you did dismember someone by cleanly slashing their hand off.

"Heroes are supposed to protect, not harm." Nezu responded. Crossing your arms, you leaned back in the chair. "Are they? All-Might smacks villains with the force of meteors; back in Korea, Burnout can give third-degree burns to unlucky villains; yet I can't save my own life by using a bladed weapon in self-defense? Hypocrisy." You spoke in a more agitated tone, something both the heroes and Nezu took note of.