◇|Chapter four|◇

Finney's pov

-

Me and Griffin actually became really good friends while we were working.

"Hey Finney, what are your soulmate marks, if you don't mind me asking?" He smiled at me as he slid a drink to the window and yelled the order.

I shrugged and blended the drink. "Don't really care to see." I put on the lid to the drink.

"Why?" He turned to me and tilted his head.

"I don't have much time to bother looking for them." I slid the drink to him, and he shouted the name.

He nodded hesitantly. "Wouldn't you want to find them, though?"

I chuckled. "Not really. I haven't really thought about a relationship."

He softly smiled. "Makes sense."

I nodded.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" Donna shouted. I flinched slightly, then chuckled and nodded.

-

I sighed and slid off my shoes.

I just got off work, and I had a massive headache.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"...I'm not really hungry." I grumbled and closed the door.

I walked into my room and changed out of my uniform.

I looked at myself in my full body mirror and groaned. "I can shower in the morning." I mumbled as I ran my hand through my hair.

I sighed and flopped onto my bed. My body relaxed at the warm comforter.

That feeling slowly turned sour as I remembered that I had homework.

I groaned and took out my computer from my bag.

"Another all-nighter, I guess." I sighed and typed in my password.

-

"Finished! Finally..." I mumbled and shut my computer.

I looked at my clock. "4:26...I can get a good two hours of sleep." I murmured and fell back into my bed.

I slowly felt my consciousness go in and out, and soon, all you could hear was my snores.

-

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned and turned to my nightstand, aggressively shutting off my alarm.

"Fuck...I'm so tired." I groaned and attempted to run my hands through my hair, only to be met with a greasy birds nest.

"UGH." I groaned loudly and got up to shower.

-

I turned on the shower and sighed at the warm water as it trickled down my back.

I heard my phone notification, so I peeked out the shower curtain to see a message from Donna.

-

Dms between Finney and Donna

Donna: Hey Finn, can you drop off my friend at college today? They need a ride, but I'm not available right now. It's the same campus at us.

Finney: Sure? I can pick them up in thirty. What's their name?

Donna: Great! His name is Bruce. I'll send you his address.