◇|Chapter ninteen|◇

The boy's pov (You don't see that often ;))

-

Robin opened the door. He was currently at Bruce's house with the other guys.

"Oh, hey Robin!" Gwen's voice giggled.

Robin raised an eyebrow. "Hey Gwen... No offense, but why are you here?"

Gwen just giggled again. "I'm here to drop off something from Finney because he couldn't do it himself. It's for all you guys. Trust me, you'll love it!!!" Gwen squealed and winked. She handed Robin a rolled up letter before skipping down the driveway into Finney's car before letting him respond.

'Weird...' Robin thought as he closed the door and rushed to Bruce's room with the others.

"Who was it?" Bruce asked.

"Gwen. She came to drop off something from Finney." He looked back down the hallway with a weirded out expression.

"Odd." Billy mumbled before snatching the letter from my hands.

"Hey!" I tried to snatch it back, but Billy turned around quickly. "Boo hoo!" Billy stuck out his tongue.

Robin rolled his eyes before pointing to the letter. "Just open it."

Billy grumbled. "Fine..." He sighed before unraveling the paper and beginning to read aloud.

"《Dear... uh, guys?

Sorry about sending you guys a letter instead of telling you to your face, but this is the only way I can say it without freezing immediately." Robin paused and looked up for comments about the first section.

"That's weird...what can't he say?" Griffin muttered.

Vance motioned for Robin to continue reading. Robin took a deep breath before continuing.

"I came to the realization that I probably have a crush on you guys. Like... a massive one -" Griffin squealed and jumped up quickly.

"Oh my stars, oh my days!!!!" Griffin jumped up and down while Billy was bright red. Bruce's breath hitched, and his cheeks slowly flushed. Vance's ears were a glowing red, and Robin's hands were trembling to match his grin that was placed on his face.

"I don't know about the whole dating thing, nor do I know how it'll end up, but i wanna give it a shot. I've known you guys long enough to trust you all with my feelings. I honestly just want to be able to call you guys my lovers. I like you all a lot. I could go on and on about what I like about you guys, but I don't wanna run out of paper. I am scared about what the outcome of this might be, but I want to give it a shot if it means being with you guys.

Sincerely, Finney Blake ♡》"

Griffin had started bawling sometime during the letter, Vance buried his head in his jacket to hide his red face, Bruce's lips were trembling and his ears were red, Billy was giggling like a school girl, and Robin was smiling brighter than the sun. Let's just say everyone was over the moon about the letter.

"We- we need to accept it!!!" Griffin hiccuped in his sentence while scrambling to his phone.

"No shit." Vance grumbled, but his voice had no bite.

-
Finney's pov

My leg was bouncing up and down as I waited anxiously for a reply. I jumped when I heard my phone ding, and I instantly scrambled to the other side of the room.

-

Unnamed group chat

Griffin changed the group chat name to OH EM GEEEJRHE

Griffin: FINBET
Griffin: FINNEYF
Griffin: FINEHEUDHWUDHJW

Vance: Calm down

Griffin: HOW CANBFI CALMF WON WHEN I EJUSTE GOT THAGR LLTEEY JSHDIE FINBET ANDWETGD

Finney came online

Finney: What?

Bruce: Is what u said in the letter true?

Finney: Uh

Robin: Finney.

Finney: Fine fine, it's true :/

Griffin: YIPPEPEE YAYSYSYDUUWHDIWJDIWHD YIPPEE YAPPEE TU TU TRALALALA

Billy: AHHH, WAIT, FR????,"*#,$

Finney: Yeah?

Vance: We're coming over in 10

Finney: Wait, what?

Vance: U heard me.

Finney: No, ik, but what?

-

My breath hitched at the message.

'What did that mean? Do they like me back? Are they disgusted that I like them? I mean, who wouldn't be? Look at me! Are they gonna hurt me? But Griffin seemed happy... But what if Griffin is the only happy one?' My mind went spiraling with so many questions until I heard my doorbell.

Gwen had left to hang out with Donna, so I was all alone.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door only to get trampled by a massive hug. I couldn't see who it was, but I was able to make a pretty quick guess based on the brown curly hair.

"OH MY STARS FINNEY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY WE ARE AND WE'RE SO GLAD YOU TRUST US ENOUGH TO CONFESS AND WE LIKE YOU BACK, LIKE WE REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU -!" Griffin sobbed while rambling on.

"Oh -" I got cut off when another person jumped on us, then another one. It was Billy and Bruce.

"I'm so happy you confessed to us!" Bruce mumbled from his place with his head on my other shoulder.

Billy didn't say anything. He just stayed silent with his head on my chest.

"Do- do you guys accept...or?" I mumbled, and they all immediately shook their head, even Robin and Vance, who stood behind them.

Tears started to fill my eyes, and my ears turned red.

A sob escaped my mouth, and quickly, both Robin and Vance joined the hug.

It was warm and comforting. Tears streamed down most of our cheeks, but they weren't sad tears. They were happy, grateful tears, for me at least. I smiled and held onto them tighter. Bruce kissed my forehead, and that just made me cry harder. I felt appreciation for the first time in the while, and it made me ecstatic.

"I'm so happy -" I managed to get out, and Griffin kissed my cheek.

"Me too.. me too." Griffin choked out.

Vance snaked his arm on my shoulder and rested his head on top of mine.

I smiled as two more tears slid down my cheeks.

'My heart is beating so fast...' All of them thought.

-

1000 words

Sry this chapter is so short, I ran out of things to write (╥﹏╥)

One more chapter, the epilogue, get excited!!! (✪▽✪)

《 ໒꒱ ‧I hope you enjoyed reading, and I'll try to update soon ✧⋆⭒˚。⋆ 》