◇|Chapter six|◇

Finney's pov

-

"Alright, Gwen, I'm going out." I ruffled her hair, and I kissed her head.

She groaned. "You just got of work...and since when do you go out?"

I scoffed. "Since now."

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "With who?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Just with Griffin and his boyfriends."

She raised an eyebrow. "How many boyfriends does he have?"

I shrugged. "Like four, I think."

Her eyebrows shot up, and her eyes widened. "Woah. You're shitting me...."

I smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Wait...." She muttered, and I tilted my head. "Four people... Griffin... G.S.... FINNEY!"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I know. They're probably my soulmates, and they all probably know... but that doesn't mean I'll date them!"

She huffed and slid back down on the couch with her arms crossed.

I chuckled at her antics. "Alright, kiddo. Ima head out. Love you."

She sighed. "Love you too."

I smiled and closed the door behind me.

Once the door was shut, I sighed. 'I hope this doesn't drain all of my social battery...'

-

I walked into the Dillard's at the mall and saw Griffin, along with four other people.

"Hey Griffin!" I waved, and he grinned ear to ear while waving back.

"Finney!!!" He hugged me, and I chuckled and hugged him back.

"These are my sluts for boyfriends. This is Billy, you know him already." Griffin rolled his eyes, and I chuckled.

"This is Bruce. He's the rizzler of the group, but he takes care of us!" Griffin pointed to a boy with jet black hair.

"This is Robin. Our little tweety bird." He smirked, and Robin flipped him off.

"Lastly, this is Vance. The troublemaker who's constantly in trouble with the authorities." Griffin shook his head in disapproval, and Vance had a smug grin on his face.

I smiled at them and waved slightly. "Nice to meet you guys."

"Likewise!" Bruce smiled at me.

"NOW! Let's get shopping!!!!!!!!" Griffin squealed and dragged me with him to different shops.

-

We walked up to a Bath and Body Works, and Vance sighed.

"Seriously? You just like testing their foaming soap." Bruce shook his head, and Griffin just shrugged.

"Autism..." Vance grumbled, and Griffin let out a dramatic gasp.

I chuckled. "I do actually need to get some more perfume, so I don't mind going inside."

Griffin raised an eyebrow. "You wear perfume?"

I nodded. "Yeah... I don't like the masculine smell of cologne, so I settle for the strawberry perfume that Bath and Body Work sells."

"Ohhh...that's why you smell like strawberries!" Griffin smiled, and I nodded.

"Not gonna lie, I don't like the cologne smell either, but my mom still buys it for me. Kinda get used to it after a while." Billy shrugged.