◇|Chapter eighteen|◇

Finney's pov

-

It took about two weeks to warm up to the others again, but they were surprisingly patient.

I didn't expect that. I thought they would get mad when I stated quiet, didn't hug them as much, stuck to yes' and no's, or just anything along those lines. But they didn't. It made me feel more at ease, I guess??

I sighed and plopped down on my bed with a flush on my face. 'I've been thinking about them so much lately...'

I huffed and sat up quickly. 'I suppose it is nice to be talking to them again... maybe we should go on a dat-...hangout.

My eyes widened, and my face became red. "Was I just about to say date!?" I mumbled.

"No. Surely not, I couldn't have. Why would I? It's not like I want to date them, or even go on a date! Well...have we gone on one? No! That was strictly hangout... but it would be nice to go on one." I ranted to myself before covering my mouth swiftly.

'What am I saying? Do I like them? Do I want to date them?' I groaned and ran my hand down my face.

I took out my phone.

-

DM between Gwen and Finne

Finney: Hey

Gwen: Hm?

Finney: How do u know when u like someone?

Gwen: ...what?

Finney: How do u know when u like someone?

Gwen: No, I know what u wrote. Just, why do u wanna know?

Finney: No particular reason.

Gwen: ...u think abt them 24/7. U feel lonely when ur not around them, but when u are, it feels like ur heart is going to explode. Again, why do u want to know?

Finney: Oh
Finney: Ok

Finney went offline

Gwen: Finn??
Gwen: FINN U CAN'T JS LEAVE ME LIKE THAT😭😭😭😭

-

I sighed and turned off my phone before, once more, falling back into my bed.

'Maybe I do like them?...' I thought. I groaned. 'So annoying...'

I paused my thoughts as I heard footsteps rushing towards my room, and soon after, my door got busted down.

"FINNEY MASON BLAKE!" Gwen shouted and quickly jumped on my bed.

"You can't just leave me with that little context! Did you finally figure out your crush on the guys!?" Gwen prompted herself up, pulling me along with her.

I sighed before slowly nodding as my face became flushed.

"OH. EM. GEE." Gwen gasps and covers her mouth with her hand to emphasize her point.

I grumbled. "Shut."

Gwen shook her head. "No way! So, what happened?!" She grabs my hands, all giddy.

"I've just been thinking about them a lot recently...and my face always gets red whenever I do think about them. And, like you said, I want to he around them, but when I am, it feels like I'm dying or something." I explained, and Gwen's smile just grew wider.

"You're so whipped..." She grinned.

I groaned and covered my face. "I know, I know! No need to remind me."

She giggled before placing a hand on my back. "Honey."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You're younger than me."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

Gwen continued. "Just tell them. I guarantee that they will date you. I swear on my mama. You should see how they look at you like you're the only boy in the milkyway." She fake wiped a tear from her eye. "It's sickeningly sweet."

I rolled my eyes. "You're overexaggerating."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

I nodded quickly.

Gwen shrugged. "Text them then. Tell them."

My breath hitched. "No way."

Gwen nodded. "You're right. It's not special enough over text." Gwen sighed before continuing. "We need to do it in person!"

My eyes widened, and I shook my head quickly. "Absolutely not! I could never! I would die! Dead, gone, you just killed me!" I said while making a slashing motion across my neck with my hand.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "You're not THAT bad..."

"I would fumble before I could say a word! Before I could even get out of my car! How do you expect me to CONFESS to them?!" I threw my hands in the air, exasperated.

Gwen sighed. "You're right... you would freeze on the spot." She sighed and shook her head. "Guess we'll have to make do with text for you to actually be able to even write anything -" Gwen cut off abruptly and shot up.

I flinched before raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"That's it!" She exclaimed. "You could write them a letter and send it to them! That's the most romantic thing ever, and it's easier than saying anything!" Gwen grinned.

I thought for a bit before nodding. "That's doable... but how would I get it to them? Its kinda weird if they just get a random letter in the mail from me."

Gwen shrugged. "I'll just give it to em and have them read it at the same time."

I hesitated before nodding. "Sure..."

Gwen squealed and grabbed onto my shoulders. "You will NOT regret this!!!"

I sighed. "I hope I won't."

-

I sighed at my desk before grabbing a piece of pen and paper.

《Dear... uh, guys?

Sorry about sending you guys a letter instead of telling you to your face, but this is the only way I can say it without freezing immediately.

I came to the realization that I probably have a crush on you guys. Like... a massive one. I don't know about the whole dating thing, nor do I know how it'll end up, but i wanna give it a shot. I've known you guys long enough to trust you all with my feelings. I honestly just want to be able to call you guys my lovers. I like you all a lot. I could go on and on about what I like about you guys, but I don't wanna run out of paper. I am scared about what the outcome of this might be, but I want to give it a shot if it means being with you guys.

Sincerely, Finney Blake ♡》

I sighed as I rolled the paper up and tied it with a red lace ribbon.

'I hope they accept or else it's gonna be really awkward.' I thought to myself as I gave Gwen the letter.

"Thank you, Finn!" Gwen smiled at me and hugged me before running out the front door with my care keys in her hand.

I grumbled and plopped down on the couch, anxiously waiting for their response.

-

1094 words

Sorry this took forever to come out, I've just been so busy with family issues and stuff ┐(´д`)┌

Guess what???? Chicken butt (≧∇≦) Jkjkjk, actually, there's only 2 more chapters of this book if u include the epilogue!!! (^O^)/

Get excited!!! (๑♡∀♡๑)

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I'll try to update soon <3