The Sport Of Alligator Wrestling

Florida Alligator Wrestling Academy

Beechwood, Florida

Susan has been wrestling alligators, ever since she was six. She was currently at the Florida Alligator Wrestling Academy, which was founded in 1979. The slogan was: We Eat Alligators For Breakfast!

Coach Martinez was teaching every participant the sport of alligator wrestling. She grabbed a random alligator, and wrestled him good. Some parents were worried about the younger ones, getting hurt by the alligators. They believed it was a dangerous sport.

Susan wrestled an alligator, and pinned him down. When the alligator tried to gain the upper hand, she got out her pocketknife, and stabbed him. The alligator was now dead. Coach Martinez was impressed.

"You are definitely the queen of alligator wrestling!" she exclaimed. Everyone applauded Susan for her amazing alligator wrestling skills.

Susan became well known throughout the Sunshine State, as the Queen Of Alligator Wrestling. She did this in honor of her late sister, who got killed by an alligator in 2016.

Her name would live on forever.

This story was written on Tuesday, August 1st, 2023.

A/N Susan is such an amazing alligator wrestler! She's so strong! 💪❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.