Chatting With Jasmine

Me: Hi, Jasmine!

Jasmine: Hi, how are you?

Me: Good, and you?

Jasmine: I'm good, too! *tugging her her boot*

Me: Do you miss California?

Jasmine: Maybe a little. But, Connecticut isn't so bad.

Me: Not at all. There are the crime ridden cities, like Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. But, Connecticut is an okay place. How's everything with Arthur?

Jasmine: Pretty good! We're going to the movies tonight!

Me: Awesome! Which movie?

Jasmine: Whistles Of The Night! It stars Alicia Gomez!

Me: Nice!

Jasmine: *takes off her boots, revealing her red toenails* I'm gonna put my sneakers on! *puts on her white Nike socks, and white Converse low tops, and ties her shoelaces* So, how's the writing coming along, dude?

Me: Pretty well!

Jasmine: Glad to hear that! I love your stories! You're an amazing writer! Very talented! You got a gift!

Me: Thank you!

Jasmine: Of course!

Me: Do you have asthma?

Jasmine: No, I don't. You?

Me: Nope.

Jasmine: That's good.

ice_elizy: I have it.

Jasmine: Aw, that stinks.

ice_elizy: It does. You guys seem to be engaged in deep conversation! Can I join?

Me: Sure!

Jasmine: Go right ahead!

ice_elizy: Yippie! So, I was speaking to my friend in Montana! She saw a dead alligator in the woods! She took a picture of him......

This story was written on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023.

A/N Jasmine and I are in deep conversation! I love her! She's an amazing friend! ✨❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.