Drunk Tennessee Dude Claims To Be Family

Hampton Inn

Hampton Ct

Williamston, North Carolina

Drunk Tennessee Man: *knocks*

Breanca96: Huh? *looks through the peephole* Who is this guy? *opens the door*

Drunk Tennessee Man: *slurring* Hey, baby girl! This is your Uncle Roy from Tennessee! *breath reeking of beer, and tobacco*

Breanca96: Dude, get lost!! You smell gross! When was the last time you showered?

Drunk Tennessee Man: *slurring* Come on, now! Ride with me to Tennessee! *burps loudly*

Me: Will you leave my buddy alone? You better leave, or I'll call the police!

Breanca96: He's obviously intoxicated!

Drunk Tennessee Man: *slurring* Come give Uncle Roy a hug, baby girl!

Breanca96: Ew, no!

Tennessee Woman: Henry!!! Get back here right now!!! I thought I told you not to drink! *whacks her husband with a cartoon mallet*

Drunk Tennessee Man: *out cold with cartoon stars floating above him, and his tongue sticking out*

Me: Ew, I can smell his breath!

Tennessee Woman: Sorry about that, folks! My husband ain't right! Y'all have a good night! *drags her husband back to their hotel room*

Breanca96: Glad she took care of him! *sprays air freshener in the room to eliminate the awful odor from the drunk man* Smells like apple cinnamon now!

Me: That's better! Let's get some sleep! *climbs into my bed*

Breanca96: *climbs into her bed, and snores*

This story was written on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023.

A/N Even in North Carolina, Tennessee folks have to keep harassing Breanca! Ugh! That man was clearly drunk! 🙄 His wife settled him straight! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.