Everyone Is Back In School Now!

Middletown High School

LaRosa Lane

Middletown, Connecticut

Francis: I didn't want to go back! Ugh! *standing by his locker*

Pam: *yellow shirt, light blue jeans, and white Reebok sneakers* What can ya do? At least we're Sophomores now.

Carlton: Yup! *holding his English book*

Andrea: *black blouse, black skirt, black nylons, and black high heels* It feels great to be a Senior!

Boy: *looks lost* Where is the cafeteria. Its almost lunchtime.

Ashley: *red shirt, tan shorts, white knee socks, and white Reebok sneakers* I think he's a Freshman. I'll help him. Come with me, dude. *shows the boy the way towards the cafeteria* See that line? Line up, so you can get your lunch. I'm behind you, cause I am having lunch right now as well.

Boy: Thank you. *in the lunch line*

Ashley: *behind the boy* Of course!

Girl: *blue shirt, blue jean shorts, white socks, and red Keds, getting her lunch tray, and sits down with a couple of boys*

Kyle: *knocks over a girl's book and her glasses fall off*

Girl: Hey!!! *squinting*

Francis: Kyle, stop it!!! You're a Senior now!

Kyle: *plays keep a way with the girl's glasses*

Girl: Give it back!

Principal: Office, now!

Kyle: Oh snap! *gives the girl her glasses back* I'm sorry.

Girl: Jerk! *walks away with her Math book*

Kyle: *runs away from the principal*

Principal: Your parents are gonna hear about this, Andrews!! *runs after him*

Francis: *shakes his head*

This story was written on Thursday, August 31st, 2023.

A/N The teens are now back in school!!! The 2023-2024 school year has begun!! 😁 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.