Steven Just Forget About Her! 😅😅😅😅

Hampton Inn

Hampton Ct

Williamston, North Carolina

Steven: *feels sad*

Breanca96: What's wrong, Steven?

Steven: *tries not to cry* Some girl from Alabama made a face at me. I didn't do anything to her.

Breanca96: What kind of face? Was it a silly face?

Steven: It was a mean one. I was in the hallway, getting a soda from the machine, she saw me, and then just gave me a dirty look, and...... *bursts out crying*

WendyyWolfe: Alright, now! Hush up! Stop that crying!

Steven: *sobbing uncontrollably*

WendyyWolfe: *slaps Steven hard in the face* Stop! No more crying, you hear what I say? People are jerks! You can't let them get to you! You gotta be strong!

Steven: *face wet with tears, and his eyes are red and puffy* I swear, I was just minding my own business. *sniffs*

WendyyWolfe: Look at you! You're a mess! Go wash your face! Come on!

Steven: *walks towards the bathroom, sniffing, and splashes some water in his face*

WendyyWolfe: Why does this remind me of A Christmas Story, all of a sudden?

This story was written on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023.

A/N Steven, forget about that girl! She was acting like a jerk! You're weak! Always letting people upset you! 😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.