~ The First Of Everything ~

~ Interview @ JYP ~

Mr. Park is glancing through your resume.

"You have an impressive resume, Miss Y/L/N."

He sifts through the papers before glancing at you.

"Tell me a bit about your background and experience."

You lean forward slightly to capture his attention.

"I graduated from the university two years ago and started my internship at three different companies right after graduation. As you can see, I have a degree in business along with completed coursework for Nutrition, Fashion, Psychology, and Music. My internships were with a prominent nutritionist, as outlined here...(Points to the name on the resume.), an upcoming designer, and at a music studio. I learned how to set up meal plans for different body types, how to put together outfits, and how all the equipment works in a studio. I am also fluent in Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and French as well. I believe that with my education and my experience that I would be highly beneficial for your company."

Mr. Park nods approvingly. He pauses for a moment to finish glancing at the rest of your resume. Finally he looks up at you with a small smile.

"You would make a great addition to our team. In fact, I believe that you would be a great fit for Stray Kids. There are a few members that I am currently concerned with at the moment. I could use your skills and talents to help them become more resilient. When can you start, Miss Y/L/N?"

You smile charmingly at him, realizing that you got the position.

"I can start on Monday."

Mr. Park scribbles a note on his calendar before glancing at you.

"Great. I will have a car pick you up on Monday at 8 o'clock sharp. Just leave your address with the secretary on your way out."

He gets up to shake your hand and flashes a smile at you.

"Welcome aboard, Miss Y/L/N."

You nod as you reply.

"Thank you, Mr. Park."

You turn and walk out of the office. On your way out, you stop at the secretary's desk and leave your address with her. As you calmly walk out of the building, you internally feel excited. You could not wait to call your best friend and tell her the news.

~ Phone call With The Best Friend ~

As soon as you arrived home, you called your best friend to tell her the good news. You had met the first year and university and became best friends instantly. Now you guys were practically sisters. The phone rings twice before she answers.

"Hey! Guess what??"

You hear a squeal on the other end of the line.

" You got the position!?

"I did! I start on Monday. I need your help shopping for a new wardrobe though. Maybe we can go tomorrow?"

"Definitely! You gotta look your best! I'll be by around eight o'clock?"

"Perfect. See you tomorrow, lovely."

You hang up and sigh happily as you sink down onto your couch and start mentally preparing your outfit staples to add to your closet. You sit up as you realize that you should probably call your dad and let him know as well. You check his itinerary and see that he is busy with a meeting right now. You decide to send him an email instead.

Subject: New Job

Hello Father,

I just wanted to let you know that I start a new position at JYP on Monday at 8AM. I will be working as a personal assistant for a popular Kpop group. I hope things are going
smoothly for you.