~ Love Blossoms ~

~ Fan Meet ~

The next day, you get up and get ready and head down to eat breakfast with the members. They are all sitting at the table. Han sees you and motions for you to sit down next to him. As soon as you do, he leans in close to whisper in your ear, wrapping an arm around your waist.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

You meet his gaze and murmur quietly, “Good morning.”

You see all the members glancing at you two cheerfully with smiles. Lino and Felix are smirking. Felix nods at you while asking…

“How did you sleep, Y/N?”

You smile back at Felix as you reply, “I slept well. How did your live go?”

“It was good. About three hours long. I forgot the word, ‘burrito’, though. So embarrassing,” he answered with a chuckle.

“”Aw…it’s okay. We all have moments like that. How was everyone else’s night?”

Chan piped up from the end of the table.

“I ended up going straight to bed. I was really tired.”

You glance at him curiously.

“Did you get a chance to talk to Wren?”

Wren had gone along with Isabella to Japan in order to help her with the wedding preparations.

“Yes, I did. She said that Tae was ready to come home. He’s been missing daddy apparently.”

Chan giggles as he looks down at his plate while blushing. You smile at the heartwarming sight.

“Did the taping help?”

Chan looks up at you and nods.

“Yes, it did. Thank you so much, Y/N.”

You bow your head slightly as you smile.

“You’re welcome, Chan.” You spy IN at the other end, plopping a bite into his mouth. “IN, how was your game?”

IN laughs as he replies.

“It was good. We won a lot of matches. I probably stayed up a bit too late though.”

You raise a quizzical eyebrow at him. But Chan chimes in, side-eyeing IN when he does.

“I had to drag him out of bed this morning. You stay up too much. You need to rest too.”

IN apologizes sheepishly and smiles.

“Sorry, hyung. I couldn’t help myself.”

Changbin stands up to take his plate to the kitchen.

“Lino and I were going to work out together this morning, but he skipped out on me.”

Lino glares at Changbin’s back before shouting, “I was still recovering!”

Chan casts a worried glance at Lino.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

Lino looks sideways at you while he replies, “ Better. Y/N took really good care of me last night.”

You blush as you push some food around on your plate.

“I was just looking out for all of you guys. You all work so hard. It’s the least I can do.”

Felix leans forward on the table toward you.

“You do an amazing job, Y/N. Thank you so much.”

Chan nods as he affirms Felix’s gratitude.