~ Secret Exchanges ~

You guys had decided to visit the beach. After a long day of soaking up the sun and playing in the ocean, you headed back to the villa. You are in the bathroom at the sink when Han shuffles in. He comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Can I hold you again tonight? We won't be able to do it again for a while once we get back."

You smile as you lean back into him.

"You really can't get enough of me, can you?" You murmur teasingly.

Han smirks as he tightens his arms around you and replies.

"I don't think that will ever be possible. Haha."

You smile as you relax quietly in his arms for a few seconds. You notice Han deep in thought.

"What's going through that beautiful brain of yours?"

Han smiles as he contemplates your question. He's about to answer until he thinks better of it.

"I better not." He chuckles. "Once I start, I won't be able to keep myself in check when we get back."

You frown as you turn to face him.

"What do you mean?"

Han bites his lip as he scans your face.

"You know what...?"

He leans in and kisses you. It starts off slow, but then he deepens it, pulling you tight against him. He backs you up against the sink and presses his whole body against yours. You feel his tongue tracing your lips so you part them slightly. He moans as he slides his tongue into your mouth and lures your tongue to play with his. After several minutes, he pulls away reluctantly.

"You're dangerous."

He laughs breathlessly.

"Why do you say that?"

You ask as you try to calm your rapid pulse and thundering heartbeat.

"Because now it's going to be hard for me to not cuddle you or kiss you whenever I want to. But we'll figure it out. Just go with the flow, baby!"

You laugh as you see Han's silly side come out.

"I'm sure that we will find ways to be affectionate without anyone noticing. Especially since Lino and Felix know. And I'm guessing so will the rest of the members when we get back."

"Hmm...you mean like a secret code for us?" Han whispers as he brushes a soft kiss next to your ear.

You hum as you nod.

"Nice...I like that idea. Now come on, let's go to bed. We have to leave early for our flight tomorrow."

He pulls you into your room and lays down on the bed. As you lay down to snuggle with him, he pulls you close, sliding his hand against the back of your neck and starts kissing you. You like being in his arms. He made you feel safe and protected. And every time Han kissed you, your whole body would dance with electricity and fill up with warmth. He was gentle yet demanding at the same time. You were struck by the stark contrast between the Han that was Stray Kids and the Han that was kissing you right now.

"You okay, babygirl?"

Han murmured when he noticed that you were smiling.

"Mmhmm. Just thinking."

He pulls away slightly and smirks at you.

"Thinking about what?"

You bite your lip as you tease him.