~ Beauty In The Rain: Han's POV ~

Han was packing in his room when Lino came in. Lino sat down as he murmured toward him.

"Hey jagi. How's it going?"

Han smiled as he zipped up the suitcase.

"Just finished. What about you?"

Lino ran his hands over his face as he leaned back.

"I'm ready to go as well."

Han stood up and scooted the suitcase next to the door. He sat down next to Lino and sighed. Lino glanced sideways at him.

"You miss Y/N, don't you?"

He smirked as he nodded.

"I've gotten used to falling asleep next to her."

Lino chuckled.

"Have you talked to her yet?"

Han sat up and glanced at his phone to check the time.

"Yea, I called her not too long ago. They had just gotten back from dancing. I interrupted their girl talk."

He laughed as he leaned back again. Lino was thoughtful as he stared at the wall.

"What do you think they talk about?"

Han glanced at Lino bemusedly.

"You honestly don't know?"

Lino scoffed in response. Han smiled as he replied.

"They talk about us. Probably what we're like when we're alone with the girls. But they're always respectful of what they say."

Lino looked at Han in confusion.

"How do you know that they talk about us?"

Han chuckled.

"Chan told me what Wren tells him. They don't keep secrets from each other. Y/N and I don't keep secrets from each other either. I imagine that's the same for Suri, Gisele, and Isabella. But there is an unspoken rule amongst the girls. Whatever is said amongst them, stays amongst them. They only tell their partners. It's a way for them to keep themselves in check and not let slip."

Lino grimaced when he heard Han's tone change.

"I said that I was sorry, jagi. I didn't mean to let slip about you and Y/N's relationship."

Han sighed as he sat up.

"I know, iLino. I'm not mad or upset. I'm just explaining why they do that. When you start dating, it's probably going to be the same for her too."

Lino was quiet for a while that Han glanced at him and saw that he was white. He laughed wryly.

"Are you okay?"

Lino turned his attention towards Han and smirked.

"I'm in trouble then if she does."

Han shook his head.

"Trust me. All the girls have each of us figured out by now. Nothing surprises them. No worries, jagi."

Lino then got up and started toward the door.

"Okay. Well, I'm heading to bed. See you in the morning."

Han waved as he murmured, "Good night."

The next morning had been a mad rush, packing up all the suitcases and driving to the airport in the early hours of the morning. By the time they all arrived at the hotel, they were exhausted. Han's face brightened when he spied Y/N. He chuckled as she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her in for a hug. He had had a hard time falling asleep last night without her and didn't sleep very well. She showed him to the suite that they would be sharing. When he plopped down on the bed, he realized that he could fall asleep right there. She laid down in his arms and snuggled with him. As he was kissing her, he was struck with the sudden need to have her. But they were about to eat breakfast. It would have to wait until later.