Absolutely nothing changed

Marinette's pov:
As much as I hated the thought of coming back there after 'the incident' I wasn't the only one to think that, Chloe was the one to rant all the time to my parents about how dangerous it is it send me back there as I did get the threats back in the hospital.

My parents said how I need to but if I want to I can change schools. I immediately thought how they would turn anyone against me no matter where I am.

I walked into class with Chloe as she said shes not leaving my side no matter what. I sighed in relief as I knew nothing would happen to me if she was there.
"HAY THERE!" someone shouted behind us, Chloe turned around and stepped closer to me, I didn't turn and flinched like crazy when Nino jumped on me (yes. that's the way Nino says hey) "NINOOOOOO!" I screamed at him for scaring me. "Damnnnnn sorry dudette," of course Nino brushed it off.

I turned around to face the class, rose crying for some reason I'm not bothered to find out, Lila crying too (obviously), Adrien comforting her (even more obviously), and others were giving me death stares.

"Ay dudette, Lila is crying," Nino whispered in my ear being on my right side when Chloe was on the left
"WOW REALLY?! I've never noticed,"
I said to Nino smirking at him as he rolled his eyes as Lila got more hysterical,
"nette she probably lied about you again," Chloe said
"tell me something I don't know, it's her usual move." I answered heading to my seat, I sit with Chloe and Nino with Juleka in front of us and Nathaniel behind us sitting alone.

The school day went by okay but the end of the day changed my whole opinion about the day,

"We should go mine so we can see if there's any other school I can go to because I hate this one SO much."
Chloe and Nino chuckled at my statement,

"Sure nette lets choose you a private school so these things and my witch ex don't bother you anymore, I have enough of them hurting you."

"Agreed" Chloe answered Nino while looking at the sheep staring at us

Weirdly enough Alya walked up to us
"Look Marinette.."
We looked at her
"NOW!" someone shouted from their group
Alya swinged
And..