A little bit about us

(Day after meeting the boys)
Allegra pov

Claude is so excited that he gets to have his new friend who's life he probably saved is with him all and safe.
Marinette and I talked all night yesterday it literally was so fun

She said how at first she wondered why the hell is someone getting involved but she was so glad they did and how she's so greatful that I told the guys she might be attacked or something.

She also said how during the fights cladue seemed like the serious type but in real life he's such a cinnamon roll.

She talked how she doesn't know Felix well enough to say anything bad but she did notice he's really closed up and doesn't talk a lot unless he really needs to

She said how Allan is just a chill bro all the time but serious when needed which makes him awesome.

She said that I'm the type of person to only open up to people she knows. She noticed how I wouldn't talk about myself before Claude got really comfortable with me but that it makes me a really interesting person.

I was really impressed how she figured all of us out so quickly usually Felix is known for that.

(9 pm same day)
Allegra Pov

Marinette went to sleep and I went to the boys room to brag about my new roommate. Marinette is amazing.

"HEYYYYY!!! I just came to brag to y'all about how amazing my new roommate is!!"
———
Allan pov

Allegra just came in screaming and going on and on about how amazing mari is.
Which we obviously knew she is

(A/n: obviously she is, I wrote this type of her character🙄)

Me and Claude were just listening as she was really happy and we didn't want to ruin that but I could see Felix is getting fed up
———
Claude Pov

SHORTCAKE IS THE BEST.
———
Felix pov

This is exhausting.
Mari this
Marinette that
Shortcake this
Nette that.

It. Is. So. Annoying.

I get that she's pretty and smart and kind and..

WOAH ANYWAY

But to praise her so much
Especially the fact she's better at reading people than I
Pfft yeah sure.

These people Need. To seek help
Or stop talking about this
Marinette.

She's annoying
~~~~~~
A/n
FELIX
HOW DARE YOU SAY MARIS ANNOYING.
Anyway don't kill me for making Felix kinda hate the attention she's getting making him hate her too but liking her at the same time not realising it ANYWAYYYY (yes I know this is confusing. I am as confused as you)
CYAA DONT KILL ME👍