They will pay..

Trigger warning: self harm and abuse

Third person pov

"So Marinette. What should we do to you for hurting my boy hmmm?" Said Lila which they all didn't know.. yet.

"I recognise her. She's been on a lot of adds with that thing called my family or cousin to be more specific." Felix said

"So she doesn't like mari for us beating him up?" Claude asked

"Guys.." Allegra said through tears.

"ALLEGRA!" Claude shouted worry in his eyes.

"It's Maris diary.." she kept reading and my sobbing more and more.

"AHHH OWW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU-" we all turned to the phone, Felix ran up to it.
——
Felix pov

As much as I so called hated the girl she made me feel something different. Something warm. And it's impossible to hate someone like that.
As soon as I realised that it was her screaming I immediately ran up to the phone.

They lay one more finger on her and I'll shatter them and make sure they regret it.

I won't fight my thoughts this time. I know that my heart and mind agreed I liked the girl and I was the only one pushing the idea away for some damn reason.

——

Back to third person pov but back with mari

Mari whimpered in pain then adrien took out something out of his pocket. A knife. He ran it along her right thigh slightly pushing it harder as he went up until it finally pierced through the skin as mari screamed in pain.

No one could hear her.

No one could save her.

She thought the phone broke and hang up as soon as it dropped.

She has no hope left for herself.

——

Allegra pov

We all were looking at the phone with horror in our eyes. Mari was screaming, begging them to stop. All we saw is rage. Pure rage in Felix's eyes.

"We've got to find her. She said she's at a park right? From what I saw I think I know where that it." Allan said

"Yes. my driver is the fastest way." Felix responded walking out of the room as fast as light.

I was still there tho,

Looking at the wet diary.

Wet because of my tears.

"Another day another beat up." I read out loud making everyone stop in their tracks.

"Who wrote that." Felix said firmly

"Ma-mari-i-ne-.." I tried. I really did.

"Hey hey hey it's ok." Claude said grabbing my
wrist and with the other free hand he grabbed my face.

"Let me have that." Felix said as we turned to the phone once again

"AHHHHH LEAVE ME ALONE YOU AGRESTE FREAK!" Mari was screaming.

"Agreste.. he's so dead." Felix said being more serious than usual

"Hey legs let's go save mari hmm?" Allan asked her while Claude was trying to calm her down and Felix spamming his drivers phone so he could be there as soon as possible.

"Hello when are you here I was thinking you would be faster since I said this is urg-" he stopped so they could listen to the phone

"Please.. that's enough.. I beg.. it hurts.."

"Marinette-" Felix whispered loud enough for all of us to hear (If you know you know yet again)

(Few minutes later)

"hurry up my drivers here,"

"But Allegra i.." Allan tried to say

"HURRY UP!" He shouted making all of us flinch and get up in hurry.
——
Felix pov

I read that diary.

I know what she's been through.

What felix is reading/Maris diary
"
Dear diary

Today has been just like any other day but a little bit worse.

I'm quite used to this but it still hurts

My ex best friend and someone who claimed to love me just beat me up in an alley while coming back from school.

Adrien just stood and watched. Expressionless.

Everyone seemed to stop in their tracks when
Alya took out a knife

They just stopped for a second tho-

Sadly..

She ran the knife along my stomach and made a cut. Now that I look at it it's actually quite deep.

Oh no Nino and Chloe are here if they find me so bloody they'll know.

"

He did not dare to read even one more page
The fact she called that normal is absurd to him.

Those people will pay.
They will pay and he'll make sure of that.

——

Claude pov

We saw Felix reading the book Allegra called shortcakes diary

There's probably some important stuff in there.

Felix looked almost like crying when he slammed the book shut

That's a side of Felix I've never seen before
And never think I would.

I was worried about Allegra tho
She looked horrified.
I couldn't describe it
She's always so strong and confident and now she's a broken mess.

I'm sure I don't want to read whatever's in there.

——

Page Allegra read

"
I hate Wednesdays they always do the craziest stuff,

Last Wednesday they decided to tie me and leave me

I'm so glad I had my location on and my parents found me.

Today was different.

Agreste came up to me in the locker room he started telling me to F off from Lila or I'll regret it. I took my nails and scratched him across the face.

"It would be better if you died. Do us a favour and kill your self." He said

I answered gladly and took out the razor in my locker held it up to my wrist and sliced and felt my warm blood run down my hand to the floor.

"

——

Third person pov

"HURRY UP!" Felix shouted

"Please leave me alone." Mari whispered loud enough for them to hear through the phone.
"Oh no no no darling we're doing this for way longer. I'm not letting you go that easily sweetheart." They all heard adrien say
But something about that sentence made Felix's blood boil, how dare he call her that.

"Please.." she whispered again
"DIDNT YOU HEAR THE FIRST TIME? NO!" As we heard a punch be thrown. Luckily Allan realised the camera was on and he could see mari. The punch affected her. Her head hit the wall she's pinned to.

Luckily
The 4 friends pulled up.
To rescue mari.
~