Lovebirds

The two people peacefully standing on the schools balcony
Talking

Just talking is what it seemed like to Marinette.

Yet Felix. He couldn't help but admire
How she wouldn't stop even after he told her many times to do.

He didn't even realise he was staring when Marinette laughed and looked at the setting sun, snow was definitely coming soon, and she knew this part of Paris would most definitely look beautiful.

"I can't wait for the snow. Paris always looks so pretty with snow all h.

"Stop staring before I'll bug you like I do to Allan." She laughed as he turned his head 

"Not funny." He pouted

"It kinda is but sure." She turned her head to see that Felix was looking in the opposite direction.

Mari immediately stepped towards him

"I'm sorry.." she said putting her hand onto his shoulder

"No no it's not you it's just everything that's been happening," he reassured her

As the two kids talked about everything the other 4 was starting to get worried (everyone was asking about them so here ya go)

"Where did they go?" Sophia looked out of the door

"Knowing them two it's better not to go looking for them." Allegra rolled her eyes.

"They prob talking or crying." Claude laughed

"Ok thennn?" Sophia was skeptical

(This is it of them cuz FELINETTE)

"Soo why did you think you would hurt me?" Marinette asked as Felix lowered his eyes.

"It's just- just.. because of my father.. its.. he.. was a.." Felix looked up like he was about to cry.

"I'm so sorry for asking you don't need to continue." Marinette rushed her hand to his arm

"A cruel man. He had hurt and endangered others before he had died. And ever since I was a child I was told I'd be just like him. A cruel man who can't take care of anyone or anything in his life."

Marinette was shocked. How could anyone say that to a child

"My father and mother knew eachother since they were children. People said my mother was the only thing which kept him sane, well at times. My mom always told me I'm not like him. That I don't get angry at anything that comes in between me and my goal. But my mom said that if I still think that's what I am, then someday I'll meet that someone who keeps me sane, but not in the same way my father was kept sane."

He looked at the moon that was fuller than ever

"My mom kept my dad sane from anger but she said I'll find someone who will keep me sane from feeling lonely, sad, depressed and isolated."

He looked at the moon with shiny eyes like we was about to cry

"And I think I have finally found that person."

Marinette looked at him, her eyes shining, he turned her

"And I think that you guess already that that person is you."

She looked like she was about to cry

"You've helped me realise that I can love and be loved. That I'm not just a fathers son and that I'm different."

Marinette threw her arms around him making them hug the second time this day.

"I love you Marinette." He stated and slightly released her from the hug bring one hand to her to her face cupping it.

He kissed her, she put his arms around his neck and he around her waist, deepening their kiss.

The moment felt magical, the moonlight shining on then the school garden infront of them.

As they broke off the two heavily breathing teenagers just stood there.

"You know. I never would of thought The Felix would be inlove with a normal girl." Marinette laughed

"Oh don't brag about it." Felix rolled his eyes.

He bought her face up with his hand, kissing her forehead he spoke

"How about we get back to the dorms before someone catches us after hours?"

"Oh yes why of course, I forgot Felix is scared of detention." She laughed yet again as he looked at her

"Your going to annoy me like this forever now?"

"Maybe." She shrugged.

"Anyway let's head back before mr. Graham de Vanily gets detention hmm?" She said getting out of his grasp and walking back into the building.

"This woman.." Felix whispered to himself as he rushed back inside after her.

~~~