Ugh why me

I went out with my besties from Paris.
It wasn't a long ride to get to my parents bakery.

"Hey chlo what are you guys doing today?"
I asked them as she answered my call.

"Nothing much nette. We're hanging out at th-" she didn't finish

"Guess who's here." She said being quite serious.

"Don't say I'll see myself in a minute." I said sharing her seriousness.

"What.." she said looking at the phone.

I hanged up.

(Few minutes later)

"Hey chl-!" I said looking at the people she mentioned.

I immediately called Allan Claude and Allegra

"MARIII!!!" Chloe screamed as everyone turned to us. It was us and them in the park.

"Hey Claude you with them 2?" I asked

"Of course mari what happened."

"Remember Agreste?" I asked I could hear his gasp and the others as I heard Felix's annoying groan.

"Yeah mari why? Did he do something to you?!" Allan said

"No he didn't he just looks hilarious all banged up." I said laughing turning on my camera showing them Agreste.
I could hear them all laugh.

Even Felix.
Which did surprise me.

But I had to admit his laugh was something different, it sounded almost, Uhm how to explain it.. cute?

WHATTTTTT MARI STOP WITH THERE THOUGHTS. YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM.

I sighed and started talking to them lot also
introducing them to Chloe Nino Juleka and Nathaniel.

As we talked

"MARITRASH!" The ombré hair girl shouted

"Who was that?!" Allan immediately mad started shouting into the phone.

"Excuse her Marinette. Can we talk in private?" Lie la said coming from behind Alya, the dreaded ex (if you know you know if you don't you don't 😌)

"Sure! Anyway guys imma hang up byeee!" I said into the phone only turning off the speaker so that they could still hear me

"Baby can you come as well?" She said to adrien

"Sure." He said

We walked into a random alley pitch black as I held my phone tightly in my hand so they wouldn't notice.

"So Marinette. What should we do to you for hurting my boy hmmm?" She said slamming my hand on the wall causing my phone to fall out. It was a Videochat. They've seen everything.