Chapter 2 (Edited)

Author's POV

*Next Day* 

As maria began walking to find her friends with her sister, she seen them and her sister's friends and began walking towards them. They began to play. They ran pasted a pig pen and Maria and Jasmine stopped, they had both seen a cute pig. As they looked up, they had caught on what was going to happen to them, So Maria and Jasmine looked at each other and had an agreement in their heads.  Guys we have to save the pig.  As Manolo and Adrien were up for it Joaquin and Luka weren't, while he was trying to tell maria no. She hit the chain and they were relased. Maria hopped on one of the pigs and grabbed Jasmine and began her journey to the center of town. As the boys began chasing after them. As they finally caught up to maria and jasmine. The people heard rumbling; the children thought the bandit king had return but once they saw three kids, one on top of a pig and the others behind it. Freedom!!! Was all said from the little girls. The pigs were going towards the people, and everyone panicked and ran away. Her father wasn't quite happy about this. Maria, Jasmine, what have you guys done now. Maria was going towards her father. As she didn't want to hurt him, she went around but the boys didn't have much luck. They fell into baskets of fruit. they heard rumbling. Joaquin and Luka had the same idea so they jumped and pushed the girls father out of the way and used themself as a shield and was only push off a feet away from the hog. Joaquin was shocked the metal did work as the old man said it would and he looked at Luka and he had the exact expression. He looked to his right to see manolo, and so did Luka as he looked at Adrien. As Luka and Joaquin said at the same time. No retreat. As Manolo looked back at him and then at Adrien, they both said No surrender. Manolo ran to a lady with a red scarf and ran in front of the nun. He began to fight the bull everyone was happy say olay as the hog kept missing him. As Manolo went up into the air was in front of a build the hog ran to the boy and Manolo spined away from the hog and for the hog, well let's just say he is suck. As Adrien made sure on one was hurt he looked at Manolo with a proud look on his face.  As the general begins to wake up he looks around and yells for Maria and Jasmine. They were scared what their father might do. As he began to say how much trouble they would be in Maria, Jasmine and the pig they was riding backed away. very. slowly. MARIA, JASMINE. Not good they both thought. As they both ran to their father's side, he began scolding them. Maira began and tried to apologize for what she had done. Papa, I am sorry I didn't mean for this to happen it's ju- Oh no Manolo guitar. Manolo's guitar was destroyed. She felt bad she knew how much he loved playing his guitar. But her father wasn't having it. This rebllious nonsense ends today! You both will become a proper lady! As Maria asked why she needed to. I am sending you both to Spain. The sister at the Convent of the Perpetual Flame of Purity will straighten you out. As Maria begged her father not to send her away. It hurt him to see his daughter's go but he couldn't take it anymore. Maria it's final go home now. You to Jasmine. And just like that she cried all the way home. As Jasmine looked at Adrien and Luka they both were walking slowly towards her. A single tear slipped from her eye and she ran to go to her sister's side. Even though Adrien, Luka and Jasmine barely met these kids, they had felt that connection with them. As Manolo seen this. His father stopped him. He can't send Maria away. But his father told him parents do what's best for their children. They began to talk about Manolo's future as a bullfighter. How exciting. 

Jasmine's POV

As I ran into my room. I began crying. As I slowly cried my eyes began to get heavy and I fell asleep. As I came to my dream world. Tikki I screwed up big times. Maria's father is sending us away. I can't leave Adrien and Luka here. 

Jasmine, I know it's hard but it's okay and try and focus on the positives. You always wanted to go back in time and see Spain in the old days now it's your chance. 

Your right I guess it's not so bad. 

~Two weeks later~

It was time for Maria and Jasmine to leave. As both girls were talking to their father and saying goodbye. Mijas take care and write soon. I am going to go cry over there. As Maria father headed to the corner of the train station. As Maria went to her Manolo and Joaquin. Jasmine went to Adrien and Luka.  Manolo had something behind him. Am gonna miss you guys. As both boys agreed and were upset that Maria was leaving to Spain. We'll be here waiting for you. Joaquin said to help everyone try to be happy. As Maria hugged Joaquin and went to Manolo. Have every long it takes. As Maria finally hugged Manolo but there was a spark something familiar was felt between them both. N-Never stop playing. Okay, Manolo? And Joaquin never stop fighting. Okay? As they both nodded Manolo decided it was time to give Maria her gift. Maria, I got something for you. As she opened the box, she found the piglet she rescued two weeks ago. I named him Chuy. So, he can keep you company while you're in Spain. To remember us. Maria's heart was beating quicker but, she ignored it. We were supposed to bring gifts. As both Manolo and Maria laughed at Joaquin. As Maria remembered something. Oh, Manolo here, to replace your guitar that got broken. As Jasmine looked at her Maria, the girl she had grown so close to in a short amount of time it hurt her to see her like this. She turned to the boys. Man can you beleive it, I have to leave you guys.  Both boys were hurt but as Adrien was pulling something out of his pocket Luka beat him to it. Jasmine I brought you something.  He pulled out a bracelet with a ladybug on it. Jasmine gave Luka a hug. Aww Luka you didn't have to. But before he could say anything Adrien decide to speak. I brought you something to I seen what Manolo got Maria and I wanted to do the same fore you so you won't be lonely. I named him midnight after your favorite song you wrote. Jasmine was shocked it was a black cat with beautiful blue eyes. She looked up at Adrien and than gave luka midnight and hugged him tight. I got something for you to but don't open till am gone. Finally, the train's horn blew its whistle. It hit Maria and Jasmine; it was time to go. As Maria was tearing up and so was Jasmine, they both said to their friends. I got to go. They ran to the entrance of the train, but both girls bonnet flew off her head. As Joaquin and Luka chased it. Manolo felt his heartbreak. Adrien felt his world fall apart he finally knew the girl behind the mask, why did they have to be apart for so long. So as the train began to move Manolo called out to her. MARIA! WHEN YOU COME BACK, I WILL SING FOR YOU! Joaquin was running next to Manolo. AND I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU! Maria giggled at their silliness. 

JASMINE WHEN YOU COME BACK I WILL WRITE SONGS WITH YOU! Luka seem this and ran faster. AND I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU! Jasmine loved them deeply, she smiled at them and looked at Maria and just like that they were off. Maria and Jasmine would return once they were 18.