Chapter 5 (Edited)

Author's POV 

As Maria and Joaquin were ahead of Luka and Jasmine were walking.  Hey Jasmine, do you umm by any chance like someone.

Umm Oh w-well I don't know yet. Why?

And they began to talk about her visit to Spain. Really it seems interesting over there.  

 Yes it was, Oh my the food, the people, the art and MUSIC. It was so magical. 

Umm Yeah I bet. 

How was it over here anything interesting happened here while I was gone?

No nothing interesting. 

Jasmine's POV

As the conversation was getting awkward I began to realize what Tikki told me. I have to talk to Luka and Adrien on how to get back home. So do you remember how we got here cause I think it was when we got shot or warped into another dimension. Me and my Kwami have been trying to figure out how can we solve this. As Luka began to process everything I had said, he began to get lost in thought. So how do you think we will get out of here. I began to think but nothing came up. I don't know to be honest. Everything I tried to think of would also come to a dead end. Before Luka could speak, we had made it to the entrance of Marie's house. 

Author's POV

As they all walked inro Maria's house. As they both watched from the sidelines. Maia was talking with her father about her studies. But soon the conversation came to a full 180. Mijas so did you find any umm suitable husbands. All four of them were shocked. [groaned] Papa. [confused] What, what did i say wrong. It's just a yes or no. Jasmine was laughing at Maria's attempt to leave this conversation. Marie was not liking where this was going. Papa no i didn't. why do you ask papa. Maira's father seemed shocked but also happy that he could actually make this plan work. Oh no just wondering. You both have become a fine woman almost like your mother but your own little flare mijatias. But anyway to Joaquin and Luka. Too bad you guys only here for a few days. What would make you stay, maybe a special girl. Aye Maire. Aye Jasmine. [groan] Papa, we just talked about this. Jasmine said to Maria's father. Jasmine and Maria were surprised by this. Maria just got done telling him about everything. As Jasmine thought she wondered if that's why Maria's father asked if they had found a suitable man for marriage. As Maria groans and looks at Joaquin she begins to laugh. Oh my father [laughs] it's so wonderful to see you again Joaquin. Look at that mustache and all those metals. What's this one for. As Maria pointed and the everlasting metal Joaquin was scared and screeched. N-nothing nothing, what i didn't. Why don't you tell me about Europa? [sighs] Ahh I loved it. So much beautiful music, art, and books. It was wonderful.  

Ayye, books, art, wonderfulness. You sound like you learned so much Maria. One day you are going to make a man very very very happy. And I hope that, the man and his mustache and his metals, make you very very very happy. 

Oh, is that so. Both Jasmine and Maria looked at each other not liking this one bit. And Luka lean closer to Jasmine and told her he wasn't wrong about it. Well, yes, behind every man and his mustaches is a beautiful woman. Yep Jasmine thought. His screwed big time. Jasmine looked at Luka and he seemed shocked as well. Oh yes, I will cook and clean for him and be at his beckoning call when his calls. Luka looked at Joaquin in horror. Luka was trying to get Joaquin's attention to make him stop but he wasn't. Soon when Marie said that they knew he was in some deep stuff. MMmm, that that that sounds so good so good and you sound so pretty. Jasmine began to think in her head. She knew tikki would hear her. Yup Tikki I can officially say Joaquin is stupid. By the heavens up above please help him from the rage of Marie. Cause only god knows what she is capable of. 

Are you kidding me. When Maria felt affected by this her father knew what was about to be unleash by Maria. That's how you see woman. Joaquin was laughing of nervousness he knew he should have listened to Luka. We are only here to make man happy? Yeah, Maria was not happy about this whatsoever. As everyone in the hall agreed. Maria didn't want to be near anyone who thought this way about woman. And Joaquin didn't help either he couldn't find the words to fix what he said. I believe I have lost my appetite, no please please stay seated. Aaaa I must go check on Chuy. That's my pig.I need to spend time with someone civilized. Buenas noches. As Maria walked away the girls began to talk amongst themselves about the situation that just happened. When Joaquin was looking at Marie leave the room and soldier beside him said he chose a feisty one and well Joaquin didn't take it to lightly. As Jasmine was still seated she looked at Luka. 

Is that how you feel about women too? As she looked at Luka in the eyes, his eyes shifted to Joaquin. That's when Jasmine got upset. Papa, am gonna head upstairs with midnight. See you in the morning.