Chapter 3 (Edited)

Song lyrics

Author's POV

As Manolo, Adrien, Luka and Joaquin followed the train that had Jasmine and Maria in it. As both Adrien and Manolo stopped at the end of the platform. I will wait for you.

A month later~

As a month went by Adrien, Manolo, Luka and Joaquin began their training. When Manolo had to learn how to be a bullfighter Adrien would watch and they would switch when Manolo's father would tell them. As Luka and Joaquin would train together as the general pushed them to their limits.  At the bull ring, Manolo was playing his guitar as Adrien and him would but came to an end as his father took it away.

I'll be bold

As well as strong

Manolo's father began to show Manolo and Adrien the ways of a bull fighter. They both had smiles on their faces as they looked at Manolo's father. As the sun begins to set Joaquin, Luka and the other four soldiers go outside with the general and began their workouts. 

And use my head

Alongside my heart

Both Adrien, Manolo and Manolo's father were watching the bull fight, but Manolo was looking at the band and told Adrien to look. As they admired the band as Manolo's father soon moved their heads towards the bull ring. 

So tame my flesh

As both Manolo, Adrien, Luka and Joaquin found each other on Day of the Dead once again they began to play a marble game with each other since they never had time to play before the day of the dead. 

And fix my eyes

But soon was pulled away from each other once again. As Joaquin and Luka began their training the towns people began to become impressed with young Joaquin and Luka. 

A tethered mind

As Adrien was on the lookout for Manolo's father, he watched Manolo enjoy his time playing his guitar his father came from the corner and Manolo stopped playing and hide the guitar behind him, Adrien began to laugh as he seen what was happening. 

Freed from the lies

Luka let Joaquin go first so he could complete the challenge the general gave him. His challenged was to defeat all four soldiers. Joaquin did just that both Luka and Joaquin jumped and high fived each other as they seen the succeed.  As Manolo's father was helping him fix his poster as the correct way a bull fighter should stand while Adrien was waiting for his turn. Joaquin was practicing his march as the general was behind him since Luka had completed it before him. They both turned we then seen Adrien and Manolo wave at them.

And I'll kneel down

Wait for now

But was soon pulled back to look forward. And as time went on the three kids grew older and Jasmine, Luka, and Adrien couldn't be prouder of these children they had met. As Manolo was playing his guitar leaning on the tree and Adrien singing a song he wrote for Ladybug or Jasmine. Joaquin was fighting the four soldiers but blind folded while Luka was off to the side watching his friend. 

I'll kneel down 

As Manolo was hiding from his father once his father was gone he looked at Adrien and they both released a breath. 

Know my ground

As Joaquin was having his dinner with the general while fighting the two soldiers and the same goes for Luka as well.