Chapter 6

(Jasmine' POV)

As I made it upstairs I walked by Maria's room to see her asleep with chuy by her side. I began to walk towards my room. Midnight was laying on my bed asleep. 

I grabbed my book and began to read

I grabbed my book and began to read. (I am writing another book guys. It's in the making!)

As I was reading, I heard people talking outside of my balcony. 

(Adrien's POV) 

As me and Manolo were walking Pepe decided to speak.  I can't believe the general invited the whole town... Except for you Manolo and Adrien.

S-Sorry bros. 

He even invited us. And he hates us.

 It hurt knowing that this was my only chance to getting closer to Jasmine. Luka enough is already close to her. It's hopeless I lost her to Luka. As I look to Manolo, he felt the same way about Maria too. 

Okay OKay, Listen Listen. All we gotta do is play a song and trust me and everything will turn around in the space of four bars.

We already went to four bars. Twice. Ran into the light pole. I wanted to laugh but my heart couldn't let it out. 

Hold it I know exactly what to play. They huddled up and pulled Manolo into it as well. As I began to walk away Pepe pulled me in. 

(Jasmine's POV)

As I was reading, I heard someone grito, like at the beginning of a Mexican song. Ahh old memories. My grandparents would play Mexican music early in the moring before we started cleaning. Midnight began to hiss so I got up to see what was going on. 

As I was listening to them sing. It was funny what they were trying to do. Midnight wasn't letting it slide. As I heard they were leaving to get food, I don't know. I thought it was time for bed me and Maria had plans tomorrow for something. As I petting Midnight to sleep I heard strums of a guitar going off. 

(Play the music) 

I love you too much

To live without you loving me back

As I heard those words I decided to get up and walk to my balcony. 

I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

As I began to search for Adrien.

I know I belong