Chapter 7

Author's POV

As Adrien and the bandit were coming closer together. Luka showed up and Joaquin was umm somewhere. 

Hey, ugly! Why don't you fight a real man? With a really awesome mustache! Luka! As him and his horse began to come down from the roof of the house. He jumped off the horse and landed in front of us. Let's say Jasmine was jung shock. 

Thank goodness you are here!

Here hold this. And this. And this. [turns to Adrien] And if that's too heavy, maybe you can just hand it to Jasmine. [winks] Adrien wasn't liking this and well Jasmine was giddy on the inside. Shaking her head with a smirk on her face at her friends behavior. 

 My name is Luka son of Sergent Couffaine! Tonight the town of San Ángel, is under my protection. [walking towards the bandits] [bandits laughing] Prepare to be beaten. As all the bandits gasp. The leader of the bandits or whatever charged at Luka one by one. The children of the town seen one of the amazing heroes protect it's town. Soon the bandits were tired of this game but Luka was barely getting started. 

Hey girl. 

[laughing] you goof ball.

Adrien wasn't liking this interaction between the two. As in a blink of an eye the bandits all jumped on Luka and began to punch him.

Ouch, oooo, that hurts. All right, that's not hurting at all. 

The beautiful hero! He has the metal of everlasting life!

Luka! Luka punched all the bandits and they all fell off of him. 

As the leader of the group told Luka he was watching him. Retreat! They began to run away 

And don't ever come back!

Yeah you better run away! That was incredible.

Yeah, you really are a hero. 

As Adrien was hurt he was willing to put himself on the line for Jasmine. But Luka just had to show and everyone would run to him. 

Perhaps we could umm, uhh finish our conversation Senorita Posada. [his arm out for her to grab]

Jasmine didn't know what to do. Uhmmm. As her father comes behind her and pushes her towards Luka. 

Jasmine please go with Luka, do it for the town. Because without him we at mercy of Chakal. As Jasmine began to look around to see all the towns people looking at her. Even though it wasn't her people she knew what she had to do. 

Soo, umm, why don't you tell me about some of your metals. 

[gasps] Well I got this one for delivering a baby with one hand while arm wrestling with a bear. But it nothing. 

With the children

Well duh she's gonna go with Luka. And did you see that mustache?

You crazy. Jasmine is doing this to protect the town. 

Putting her duty before her heart.

Yes Life can be really tough for the living. 

Back to Adrien, Manolo and his father

Failing in and out of the ring. The whole Sanchez family would be so disappointed in you. And so would your mother and grandfather Adrien. 

Please, don't say that. 

[Grabs both Adrien and Manolo by the face] [Looks at Manolo] Listen. You love Maria? And you love Jasmine? [looks at Adrien] Then fight for them, like a man! [Carlos hit both Manolo and Adrien on the chest]

It's too late. Luka proposed to her already. 

Yeah and so did Joaquin.

Now that's a real man. 

[Throws a pinapple at Carlos] Quiet, Carlos! Manolo. Adrien. If Maria or Jasmine didn't say yes to Luka or Joaquin. Then they said no. 

[Carlos crosses his arms] So, what are you gonna do about it, sons? As Manolo and Adrien look at each other they both had an idea. They look at Manolo's grandmother and give her a kiss on her each of her cheeks. She smiled at them. As Manolo and Adrien ran to find the girls. What all six of them didn't know what the bandit king had found out about the medals from the boys. 

Author Chan here. So I am trying to think of what medal I want Joaquin to have since well there's two of them and I want to still stick to the original movie if you guys have and ideas feel free to let me know. Otherwise AUTHOR CHAN OUT.