Chapter 4 (Edited)

Author's POV

As all boys looked at Marie and Jasmine, they couldn't take their eyes off of them. Everyone around them cheered that the crowned jewels had finally returned home. Some girls were jealous, they would be donating their time to the orphanage, thanks to Jasmine she gave Maria that idea. She reads book, learned about music and art. Boys admired her beauty. Her father was proud, that his princesses had come home but her father was thinking of something else. He looked to the side and seen how Joaquin and Luka was looking at his daughters. 

La Muerte's POV

 As I began to look around, I noticed something different the two boys and girl had something different. They didn't belong here and not in a rude way but their souls are off.  I looked to my left and Xibalba was looking at me as well thinking the same thing. We will have to go to the candle maker soon. 

(I didn't feel like explaining all of that. So enjoy the show. Also imagine Adrien fighting a bull with Manolo ; ) )

Adrien's POV

When Manolo said that killing the bull was wrong, we knew it was bad. Everyone was throwing everything at us. Manolo, what are we gonna do. As he began thinking of an idea he was hit with a guitar. As I tried to dogde everything I was hit with something. I landed on the ground hard, I heard ladybug saying bravo, but everything went black when we got hit. 

Luka's POV

When Manolo and Adrien got hit with the guitar and a vase everyone began to leave but Jasmine she was standing there as she seen Adrien get hit by a vase. I felt this ting of jealousy. I began walking towards her until her father grabbed her hand and dragged her away with me blocking her view.

Jasmine's POV

When I seen Adrien get hit, my heart began to hurt. As I was trying to reach for him, Marie's father pulled me away. As I tried to look back Luka was blocking my view. As I turned around with Marie's father leading me towards the entrance of the ring. Marie began to speak. Jasmine and I forgot our favorite fan on our seats. We will be right back. I froze, I remembered the last time I left something that Maria loved. Let's just say I was not in a good place. Yeah, we will be right back.  As we began walking back to go get it Marie's father said they would be at the house getting ready for dinner. As we began making my way back upstairs, I found my fan but then I heard Manolo begin to strum the strings on the guitar and Adrien begin to hum a tune. 

It hurt my heart that I had to leave him, but Luka called me. Joaquin was calling Maria too. As we looked back to Manolo and Adrien. We looked at each other knowing we wanted to comfort them. As I met up with Luka we left to my house. My heart was pulling me towards Adrien but I knew I couldn't go back. 

La Muerte's POV

As I disappeared from Xibalba, I began making my way to the candle maker. Candle maker, I have a question for you. There are three people here, their souls seem like they don't belong here? 

La Muerte, Hi its nice to see you again. And ya I have notice it too. And I was gonna head to you and show you this. 

As the Candle Maker opened the book, he showed a young man dressed it a black cat suit fighting someone and got shot and made it here. As Candle Maker began flipping the pages for the other boy and girl. I looked to see what their names where. Hmm Adrien, Luka, and Jasmine. So, they are in the same predicament as Manolo, Joaquin, and Marie. Fighting for the girl's love. But it seems the girl only has eyes for one. They must be guiding the Manolo, Marie, and Joaquin. Candle maker find a way to how we can send them back to their time. Let me know when you do. As I began to go back to the land of the remember I realized something. Candle maker, make sure that Xibalba doesn't find out about this, he will find some way to cheat, and we cannot have that happening. And left back to my home.

Author's POV

What La Muerte didn't know was Xibalba was there the whole time listening to the conversation and began to think of a plan.