Chapter 9

Author's POV

As Adrien woke up, he felt dizzy as he got up. He puts his hand on the tree and notices his hands are bones. We were shocked but as he turned, he saw something beautiful. What he didn't notice was something creeping up on him. 

BOO!

AHHH!

AHHH!

[eyes closed] AHHH! [opens them up slowly] W-wait plagg. What are you doing here?

I don't know. All I know is that it was dark and then I woke up next to a tree, went around to see you and then BAM scared you. 

As they are both done talking. 

Welcome! To the land of the remembered!

I made it.

And on the day of the dead, no less.

Where is.

You're going to be a little disoriented at first. Don't try to take it all in at once. Let's start with your name. 

Jasmine Posada!

Really? Parents and their crazy baby names. And there's no Jasmine Posada on my list.

No. No. I'm looking for Jasmine Posada. My name is Adrien Agreste-Sanchez.

[gasps] Another Agreste and Sanchez. Man, that Sanchez family just keeps growing. 

My family! They'll help me find Jasmine! Can you take me to them?

I would love nothing more than to reunite a young couple. Just hole on!

As they travel down the slope the man decided to scream his lunges off. If he had any. Sorry. 

You know. I've been down here for years. Awaiting my beloved honey bunny. 

Hi honey. [waves aggressively]

Ahh too soon! Go!

As they continued their journey to his and Manolo's family. The place was vibrant and filled with color and life. It was like up above but more festive and colorful, more parties and parades.  

There, your family is in that one. 

Wow.

Get in there! [pushes Adrien off the bridge]

As Adrien free falls he looks around and looks to his left to see plagg eating cheese. Don't ask me where he got it from, he just has it. As Adrien found some of the decorations to swing like gorge the jungle movie. Someone catches him. 

Oh, yeah! Another Sanchez bullfighter. Ooo and Agreste too. Double win. 

You are. [gets all excited] The amazing Carmelo Sanchez!

Yes! I was famous. For fighting bulls without a cape! Capes are for cowards!

Can you help me find Jasmine Posada?

La Muerte can help you. She helps everyone. Hold on.

Carmelo jumps and dodges a piñata bull, but it hits Adrien and he free falls again. Dang Adrien, do you have to keep falling? Okay Back to the story. He lands on a pirate ship float.

The great Jorge Sanchez!

[Hits a bull piñata with his sword hand] At your service! I was famous for fighting bulls. With only one arm and one leg. Arms and legs are for cowards! [jumps down to Adrien] You are Adrien, the one who sings and plays music with Manolo.