SIX

After the show many people have called and asked about Trey and I and I have denied all of the rumors. TyTy even called and asked if we were a thing. I gave him the God honest truth and just said we were talking, but nothing serious. SInce then a video from the club was leaked and the video from the concert has been on every new station I can't even count on my two hands any more. Besides Trey and I, Jay's and I divorce has been magazine headlines. I bought one and Jay seemed as bad as I was before. They even said he had checked into rehab.

Now I refuse to believe tabloids, because they are just tabloids. Well I know you wanna hear something drama filled so check this. When Trey and I were at lunch Jay and his pregnant side bitch and was like a little happy ass family prancing around like it wasn't nothing. Lowkey that really hurt. Bad. Jay hasn't even made the effort to see his kids and I think in court I should get primary custody over them. I know I told him to stay away from us and the kids, but he should still fight to see his offspring.

Which brings me to my babies. Cain took his first steps thanks to Michael for teaching him and he stopped calling Drake his daddy, but everytime he seems to see me it's constantly mommy 24/7. Corey is just his chill normal self, but lately he stopped asking about Jay since he hasn't seen his dad in a good two weeks or so I'm not sure.

Blue. Oh my sweet Blueberry has been on a whole nother level. Oh baby girl has been showing her little ass. Guess who got into a fight with another little girl at school? Oh yes little girl like a little Mike Tyson, but other than her being bad she starting to ask where Shawn is and I haven't told her the truth yet, but I plan on it.

Trey and I've been acting like a real couple and I know I'm confusing him, but I'm afraid he'll turn out like Jay, but I can't hold him for Jay's mistakes. Drake on the other hand has been triping cause I been spending more time with Trey than him. I think he feeling me I don't know yet. Michael he's been out looking for a place to have his wedding so he hasn't been around that much.

"I know you want it." He sung doing his little shoulder dance making me laugh. "Just finish the cake dummy." I put the other one in the oven and heard a loud scream come from Corey. "Go check on him real quick." He nodded and took the apron off and left. I kept stirring the batter, but then I heard commotion. I took my apron off and wiped my hands off then made my way to the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Jay with Cain and Corey in his arms. "I couldn't come see my kids?" I huffed and turned to Trey. "Can you take the kids real quick and give us a second?" He stayed posted up staring at Jay with a mad mean mug. "Trey look at me. I'll be fine I promise babe. If he even tries to hit me I'll send his ass back to jail." Trey smirked and pecked my lips. "Fine." He walked over to Jay still posted up and Jay handed him the kids. Corey calmed down and started calling for me. "Mommy! I want my mommy!" He was reaching and whining for me. I walked over to Corey and kissed his head soothing him.

"Mommy!" Cain yelled repeatedly smiling. "Okay Corey I'll be in there to check on you I promise." He nodded and layed his head on Trey shoulder, with his thumb in his mouth and Cain just got out of Trey's grip and ran, well tried to run, to the playroom and they followed behind.

"Why is he here?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him like he was crazy. "Uh last I remembered I wasn't in a relationship with you any more and don't make up some bullshit saying you wanted to see the kids to come see me." He chuckled a bit and took a step towards me making me back up some. "Yeah I did wanna come see you. I saw yo little performance with home boy and you tryna make me jealous? See baby girl you can't make me jealous. Hurt my feelings? Yeah you do, but do you think you could ever replace me?"

Jay kept making a step towards me every time until I backed up unto the wall. "Please don't do this to us. The baby isn't mine turns out. Beyoncé I love you." He moved the hair out of my face and held under my chin looking into my eyes. "I miss you." He whispered. I couldn't break my stare from his eyes. "I miss you too, the old you. I don't want this new Jay that you've become. I want the Jay I fell in love with back. I don't want the Jay who cheats. I don't want the Jay who hits me. I don't want that Jay. I want the Jay that got me pregnant. I want the Jay who would make love to me and take the time to talk to me. I want the Jay who stayed home with his family and protected his wife. You aren't him any more and I refuse to be married to the new Jay you have become." I tear fell from my eye.

"Bey baby I'm sorry for everything I've done. Just take me back." He whined, but I know he just wanted the tabloids to stop. "No." Jay's eyes got darker and he placed his fist on the side of my head. "No? Did you tell me no? No you are not giving me a fucking divorce do you understand me!?!" I jumped and broke my stare from his eyes and started to cry and placed my head the opposite way. "I asked a fucking question answer me!" The tears fell harder from how scared I was. I felt Jay's body heat leave away from me and I looked and saw him on the floor.

Trey walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me as I cried in his arms. "I hate you! You need help you freaking jackass!" I screamed as I saw Jay on his knees looking at us. "I'm gonna get you back. I'm gonna get my family back." He got off his knees and he went to the play room and said bye to the kids and left again.

"Are you okay Bey?" I nodded and sat down on the couch. "I know he could change, but I want him to do it for him not us." Trey nodded in a understanding way and sat down by me. "It's alright Bey. Everything'll get better don't worry." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Thanks Trey." He smiled and leaned into kiss me.

I kissed him back and for a hot minute he licked my bottom lip and I allowed his tongue to start wrestling mine. Trey started to reach for my shirt, but I pulled his hand away and kept kissing him. He tried again, but I stopped him. I pulled away and he looked at me then bit his lip. "C'mon girl. I know you want to." He reached down and tried to unbutton my pants, but I pushed him back hard.

"Trey stop. I don't want it. I'm not ready for that and if you can't wait for me then I suggest you leave." He sighed and tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head. "Bye Bey." I put up my deuces and he left the house. I sighed and layed back on the couch. "Ding, Dong!" I got up and went to answer the door.

Without looking through the peephole I answered it and was attacked by a man's lip. I know exactly who it is too. "Please just let me make love to you Bey. I could make love to you baby, just please let me." Kinda turned on I opened my eyes and they met with his brown eyes. "Make love to me." He slowly pressed his lips onto mine. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his torso.

He closed the door and walked us up the stairs. He opened my bedroom door and slowly layed me on the bed I stripped him out of his clothes and he stripped me out of mine. He placed his dick near my entrance and looked in my eyes. "I love you Beyonce." For the first time in a while I saw love. I saw my Jay.