TWELVE

"Pretty hurts shine the light on whatever's worst. Tryna fix something that you can see but what you can't see is your soul that's needs the surgery." I sang into the mic looking at The Dream for my cue to stop. He nodded and the music stopped and I waited for the next instrumental to play. "Do you wanna have a lil fun?" I smirked and nodded. The instrumental for creep came on and I started cheesing. This was my song back in the Destiny's Child days.

"Oh I oh I oh I yeah
The 22nd of loneliness and we've
Been through so many thangs
I love my man with all honesty
But I know he's cheatin' on me
I look him in his eyes but all he
Tells me is lies to keep me near
I'll never leave him down though
I might mess around it's only
'Cause I need some affection oh"

I was so into the song I didn't know Jay came in. When I opened my eyes there he was staring at me with his hands in his pockets. "So I creep yeah just keep it on the down low so nobody is supposed to know." I looked in eyes continuing to sing.

"So I creep yeah
'Cause he doesn't know
What I do and no attention
Goes to show oh so I creep
The 23rd of loneliness
And we don't talk
Like we used 2 do
Now it seems pretty
Strange but I'm not
Buggin' 'cause I still feel
The same yeah yeah"

I started to get that feeling where I just wanted to dance. Now of course I never cheated on Jay this year, but I cheated back in 2011 and I'm just saying his stroke game was A1 oh and I had revenge sex with one of his homeboys Elijah. So I only cheated on Jay 3 times, but they were all out of revenge but when this tour comes Imma do more than get revenge. I finished the song and waited for the next instrumental to play. While I was sitting there waiting I heard sirens. Not those sirens, but the sirens to Ring the Alarm.

I gave Jay the devilish smirk and closed my eyes and started to think about 2005 when I first recorded this song. "Ring the alarm, I been through this too long But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm Won't you ring the alarm, I been through this too long But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm." I felt my eyes flicker and I knew Beyonce wasn't in the studio any more. Welcome back Sasha.

After slaying the shit out of Ring the Alarm he played the instrumental to Resentment and I had to shake Sasha off for a minute so Beyonce could come back. Singing Resentment I put all my emotions into the song even shedding a few tears but looking Jay in the eye when I sang every verse. I guess Jay felt the song and he left out of the studio. I sung a couple more songs and left my studio and I heard what sounded like Tyrese so I walked in the studio, but instead saw Jay singing Lately.

I'm not gonna lie Jay was killing it lowkey it reminded me of a time in our past where everything was fine. His eyes was closed hitting every note he could and killing it. When he finished the song he looked at me and gave me a shy smile. The producer walked out of the room with his phone up to his ear talking to someone. "That was beautiful Jay." I whispered pressing the button so he could hear me through the booth. "Thanks Bey." He said in a raspy voice making me hot a bit.

"Turns out the DNA test came out wrong. He's not even mine Bey. I met him and he reminded me so much of myself when I was his age. He has my name and he's not even my kid. I know you don't wanna hear this but I kinda wanted him to be my son. He's so smart Bey and handsome I just-" Jay sighed and looked down shaking his head and I knew he was gonna cry any moment now. "I'm sorry." I heard him gasp out not looking at me.

I turned the button off and turned the lights off and made my way into the booth where Jay was staring at every step I took. When I reached him I made him look at me and I pecked his lips. "No matter what happens between us. Divorce not, I'm always gonna be your friend Jay." I cooed as I wiped a tear off of his cheek. "I love you Beyoncé." Jay said staring in my eyes. "I love you too Shawn."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my side not letting go of me. I rubbed his back occasionally giving him a peck on top of his head. I know that if we were to divorce or just be seperated I'll always have love for Jay and care for him like he cares for me. I could tell he is getting better and to know he is getting better makes me happy and the kids happy since they get to see daddy for often.

Shawn let me go and stood up placing his hands in his pocket standing me. I looked up at him and in no time both of us started leaning into each other until both our lips crashed into each other making the same fireworks go off since '98. Gosh I wish he never cheated on me and we wouldn't have to be in this predicament. After a while of just kissing I took it upon myself to slowly slide my tongue into his mouth as his lips parted away from each other. His hands slipped out of his pockets to my waist and pulled me closer to him as I felt his growing boner I gasped in the kiss and he chuckled a bit pulling away moving to my neck.

"Wait Jay baby stop." I moaned when his tongue darted at my soft spot. "Just let me give MY WIFE a hickey Bey." He mumbled in my neck putting emphasis on 'my wife'. Continuing to let me do what ever to my neck I wrapped my arms around his necks feeling the beads of sweat form around this chain. Slowly unclipping them I placed them on the booth chair and grabbed a hold to his neck as he lifted me up. Before our lips could meet again. The lights had came back on and I saw Drake and Rihanna standing there watching us. I know for sure this will not end well at all.

*****************
I am so sorry for not updating sooner it's just my laptop was broken and my phone is sucky to write on, but in my story 'If Loving You Has A Price I Would Pay My Life For You' in one of the story lines *if you haven't read it suggest you do* Brooklyn messes with Jayson best friend okay that happened to me just a couple months ago and I thought it was lowkey kinda weird but still update, comment and share