ELEVEN

"Mommy gain!" Cain chanted as I laughed. I bounced him on my knee and watched as he giggled and smiled just like his daddy. "Alright baby mommy is tired. You ready for nap time?" He nodded and I picked him up and took him upstairs to my bedroom and layed down with him on my chest. I started to play my music and the first song that started to play was a song that Jay and I made love to many of times. Music for Love by Mario. (recently became my favorite along with 679) I love this song it's just so peaceful and calm.

After a while I heard Cain's little snores and I continued to just rub his back and listen to the music. My bedroom door opened and Corey came walking in with his blanket in his arms. "C'mon bubba." I scooted over some and he layed beside me laying his head on my left breast. My baby boy's. Since the meeting Jay and I have been some what civilized, but on the news there is some girl going around saying Jay got her pregnant and that the baby is around 5 or 6. I think it's bullshit, because during that time he wasn't even cheating, I think.

Corey started to get a little antsy so put him on the other side of Cain and got out of bed. I went up to the 3rd floor where my little studio was. Artistic studio, my music studio is in the basement along with some other stuff. I looked out of the window looking at the New York lights grabbing the canvases I started to let my artistic mind be free. Paint was getting everywhere but mostly on the canvas. After about 45 minutes or so I was finished and it was a woman.

Not an ordinary woman, but a woman with scars. Scars from love. Scars from pregnancy. Scars from her husband. Scars from life. I heard the door creak and I looked back and saw Blue standing there. "Daddy said he wants you." I nodded and followed her down the stairs, but she stayed on the second floor. I went down to the living room where Jay was with his head in his hands. "What's wrong with you?" I asked sitting beside him rubbing his thigh.

Jay pulled his phone out then handed it to me. "Who is this little cutie?" It was a picture of some lady and her son. "His name is Shawn-Corey James Carter. That's his mom Tay one of my ex-mistresses." My smiled dropped immediately. "This is your son?" I asked staring at the boy. "Yes a DNA test was already taken and he is my son." I got up and threw his phone at the family picture making it shatter and fall from the wall. "How could you do this to me?! All I did was fuck and love you and you do this to me?!! I gave you 3 fucking children. 3 kids and you gone cheat and fuck the bitch raw! The only thing you need to worry about is this tour and your kids. We are over I promise you that." The tears were streaming down my face. I took my wedding ring off and threw it at his face.

"Keep my kids safe deadbeat. When I get back I don't want you no where in my house you bastard." I grabbed my cars keys then hurried out of the house into my car driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't wanna hurt the love of my life, I love her. It was a mistake I made many of years ago. I messed with Tay when Bey had went on tour. I only fucked her 4 times and that was it. I gave her money for a abortion but seems like she didn't get it. I guess I'm gonna have to step and father my child I didn't have with my wife.

This tour is the only thing that could save our marriage at this point. My heart broke when she threw her ring at me because no matter how many times I walked out on her she never took her ring off. I sat down holding her ring in my hand then looked at the shattered picture. I ruined my family. I did this to them. I don't deserve a wife or kids at all, because I'm dumb.

Every time we take 1 step forward we end up back at square one. I don't want a divorce. I been doing better. I been taking my medicine, spending time with my kids not going clubbing just spending time with my family and trying to get myself back on track. I felt a tear fall thinking about my future if I don't fix this. A single old man fucking girls just to get Bey off of my mind. Off my med's and letting Adnes live free(other personality/ his dad) . Not thinking about my kids because I know they'll remind me of their mother. A remainder of a failed marriage while she with that pussy boy Drake.

My little day dream ended and I called up Kelly for her to stay here while I went home to my condo. I pulled off my shirt and started benching. Keeping the thought of Bey being with someone else out of my mind and some man fathering my kids. After a while I finished benching and started to just hit the punching bag. I let Beyoncé get raped two times while she was in a relationship with me. Thinking about his filthy hands on my wife as she cried. I took one last hit and the whole bag popped and the sand started to pour out but I didn't give a damn. I walked to my bedroom and picked up the picture of Bey and I. I was standing there admiring my beautiful wife. I promise I'm gonna get our family back on track. Just wait till this tour starts, I'm gonna make her fall back in love with me again.

**************

I ain't gone be like that but could you please help me find the story.