THIRTEEN

Drake stood there staring at us with his around Rihanna shoulder. "What are you doing here?" Drake asked after pressing the audio button. "You know why I'm here." He shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "Noo I mean in this studio, Why are you here?" Before I could speak up Jay said something. "I had rented it out for a couple songs and my WIFE and I got a little carried away." I heard the little red head bitch giggle and that set me off. "Something funny lil bitch? I wanna laugh too He-He hell." Jay chuckled a little and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear. "Calm down baby girl." I could hear him, but I wasn't listening to not one work he murmured. "I'm laughing at your so called husband actually claiming his wife."

After she said that I was finna take off, but Jay tightened his grip around me. I saw Drake's lips moving, but I didn't hear him. "Hey calm down ight? Don't let her get to you." Jay whispered as he looked into my eyes with his forehead pressed against mine. "You wanna go somewhere?" He asked softly with a little sparkle in his eye that instantly made me smile. I nodded Jay pecked my lips and grabbed his chain along with his jacket then opened the booth door. He reached back to me and grabbed my hand not looking at Drake or Rihanna at all then led us out of the studio to the elevator where many memories have been made.

"You remember our first kiss? I could never forget it. You was still dating homeboy when we kissed too." Jay chuckled and ran his thumb over his bottom lip smiling. "Who would ever know those pretty soft lips you got would ever be wrapped around my di-" Before he could continue the elevator dinged signaling that we made it to the garage. Blushing I looked down and brushed my hair back to behind my ear. Hearing Jay's hearty laugh he grabbed my hand and led us to his car.

Once we got in the car he drove off to the bridge where we had our first date. Not your average date, but it was memorable and beautiful to me. We both climbed out of the car and sat on the hood of the car staring at the New York lights. "Bey I'm sorry for everything I've done." I sighed hearing those words come from his mouth. It sounds all too familiar. "Jay this isn't the first time you've said this to me."

"But I mean it! I'm truly sorry and this won't happen again." I shook my head and turned to face him. "Jay you're like a broken record. You say the same thing over and over again, but you do the same thing. Do you know how hard it is to sit and watch someone you love kiss another person like they kiss you. Grab them like they do you. Make love to them like they do you." I sobbed the last part and brushed the tears away.

"I've shed so many tears from you, so much blood from you. You act like you were never abusive to me. You act like you didn't see the marks you made on my body. Do you know what I've been through? I tried to leave you and I couldn't even do that. I could never leave you even if I tried. I'm trying to make a stand for my daughter. I don't want her to think this is alright. You haven't claimed me as your wife for almost a year, but when they money started rolling in that's when you wanted to act like a happy couple in the cameras, but at home I'm just the bitch you fuck occasionally, huh? I fucked 3 people out of revenge, because of you and you, you just had to go 5 times harder huh? Did you really think I would cheat just to cheat? I wanted to hurt you like you did me, but I couldn't. Shawn I hated you so fucking much, but I still loved you. When Blue was born and I saw you  in daddy mode I knew there was hope for us, but when Cain was born and you were nowhere to be found I started to think maybe we weren't meant to be." All my tears were gone by now. I'm just venting it out now.

"So I started to take therapy and that didn't work and you pushed me far enough to file for divorce Shawn. You know how much I hate divorces and you pushed me that far. I love you, but if it takes me leaving our marriage to make you change I don't want to be even bothered with you. I had to threaten to take my kids away from you. That's not love. If you love me like you say you do we wouldn't be going to meeting about a divorce. So like I said I love you, but I can't continue to let you roll all over me like that. I'm giving you till then end of this tour to try and fix our marriage, because I've done everything I could." After I said that Jay never looked back my way again.

He stayed looking at the water staring hard not making a move. Just as I was about to move he spoke. "Remember back in 2005 when they had the BET awards?" I nodded trying to get at what he was meaning, because he confusing the hell out of me right now. "Since you seem confused right now Collek died the day before the award show and you didn't call. I waited all night for you to call and you didn't, because you were working. It was always work with you. It took you a week to call me and see how I was doing. Rihanna called and came to see me as soon as she heard, but my own girl couldn't do that. She was too busy prancing her ass on stage giving another nigga a lap dance. Since that very day I felt some type of way. I literally cried that night, not because my nephew died, but because the love of my life didn't even check on me. Mid 2009 Rih and I clicked again then we started messing around, because she was there and you weren't. So no I didn't cheat to cheat. I cheated because out of all the females in the world my own wife wasn't there." At first I felt bad, but that is no excuse.

"So you telling me you cheated on me for 5 years because I was doing my job? You cheated on me because I was trying to build us the career I dreamed about since I was a little girl? You cheated because you thought I didn't care?" I chuckled a bit and cleared my throat preparing to go all the way off on him right now.

"If I did not care why the hell would I pay for the funeral and all the expenses toward it. If I didn't care why the fuck would I travel the world to get back home to you. I worked my ass off to get where I am now and like I said in the beginning of our relationship no one was gonna take doing what I love away from me. You are a grown ass man and you act like a fucking teenager! Grow the fuck up! You fucked girls because you was in your feelings for 5 plus years. Get the fuck outta here with that. Had me feeling bad when this is your fault not mine. Be a man for once and take FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY!" I screamed at him pushing the shit out of his chest and going to sit in the car.

I'm so over this whole conversation. I just want to go home and see my babies, but of course that didn't happen.