FIFTEEN

"Thank you and goodnight." I yelled into the mic grabbing Jay's hand, walking off stage. We currently are in New Jersey for our concert and it was beyond wonderful. Jay's and I energy was on a whole other level. We showed a lot of PDA even when we weren't singing together. "Mmm nice show tonight Mrs. Carter." Jay commented wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why thank you Mr.Carter, same to you as well." He smirked and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"Since the kids are with my mom why don't we go out." I twisted my face and Jay laughed. "Are you asking me on a date?" He smirked and leaned closer to my lips. "Now you know daddy doesn't ask people on dates, but since you special, will you go out with me tonight?" I smiled. "I'd love to, daddy." I ran my tongue over his lips before pecking them and walked away.

When I got to my dressing room I instantly smiled. I'm finally starting to get my Shawn back.  It reminded me of when he first asked me out on a date.

"I mean I'm just saying he should've just passed it." Jay argued making me laugh. "Oh shut up." We just got back from the studio and we're at his house watching the football game. I was laid up under him as usual. "Aye have you ever been to that new restaurant on  5th Avenue?" I shook my head and looked up at him. "No, why?"

"I was just wondering." Jay glanced down at me and sighed knowing I was giving him that look. "Well I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me to get something to eat tomorrow?

I smiled and pushed off of him smiling. "Are you asking me on a date?" He sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Man nah." Jay replied with a mean mug. Acting like I was hurt, I turned around and just looked at the game on the other side of the bed. "Aye Bey?" I ignored and kept looking at the game.

"So you ignoring me?" Again I didn't say anything then I felt the bed move and he was right behind me. Jay wrapped his arm around me and leaned over to look at my face. "You mad at daddy?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Ight man damn. Yeah I'm asking you on a date." He admitted. I smirked to myself and turned around to look at him. "See that's all you had to say. I'll happily go on a date with you." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I don't even wanna go back on tour anymore." 

"Why is that?" He smirked and pecked my lips again holding it . "Cause I rather wake up with you in my arms instead of an empty bed." I blushed and put my head down. "I'm serious girl, I really wanna be with you." Jay said lifting my chin up for him to see my face. I smiled and reached up to kiss him. "I like you."

Jay pulled me closer to him and placed his forehead on me. "I like you too baby girl." Lord, why does he have to be so damn fine?

Friday crept on me fast, but I was excited and anxious. Jay texted me everyday about the date asking what I was gonna wear and stuff like that. Of course I haven't told him what I was gonna wear, I'm trying to surprise him. Speaking of him, I'm getting a text from him right now.

DaddyJ: reservations are at 7 so i'll come scoop you at 6:15

BabyGirlB: ight i'll be ready at 6:20 then

DaddyJ: y you always gotta be difficult

BabyGirlB: u love me so i'm not trippin'

DaddyJ: yea whatever send me what u wearing rn

I smiled and looked down at the lingerie I was wearing and decided to go ahead and send him a little short video. I walked to the bathroom and took a video and sent it to him with the caption, 'getting ready for daddy' I plugged my phone up  and hopped in the shower. I pressed this little button on the wall and music started playing.